3 hours ago, geogphotos said:

Mid year day is always July 2nd ( 182.5 or 183 days for leap years) - which is a Sunday in 2023.

So the last day in June would be the ideal day to do a half year report. 

I take your point - but the solstice has always seemed to me to be a good marker!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, David eastley said:

shaping up for a very poor year for me, perhaps the worst for 5 years. Sales just 40% and revenue just 36%.  Every went wrong after the re-rank with views down 60% and I really  don't understand why. It is very dispiriting.

We all can have ups and downs. 2022 was an awful year, highest ever number of sales but revenue around 50% of my previously highest in 2021. This year should be my highest yet for revenue, but with a smallish port one can never be sure. My views are way down on what they used to be and zooms/CTR lowish, but buyers seem to find what they are looking for. I just hope I can continue shooting what is or becomes topical. Also if its no effort I will shoot well images relating to news items as I expect them to become newsworthy again. Recent zooms have proven me right.

Edited by sb photos
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Going on 1st Jan 22 - 22 June 22  to 1st Jan 23 - 22 June 23.

Sales nearly double   Gross income nearly quadruple.

Allan

Congratulations! You found your market! Or the market has found you..

😁

wim

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, wiskerke said:

Congratulations! You found your market! Or the market has found you..

😁

wim

I think maybe the market has found me as the images sold are an eclectic mix.

Allan

On 23/06/2023 at 03:25, Allan Bell said:

Going on 1st Jan 22 - 22 June 22  to 1st Jan 23 - 22 June 23.

Sales nearly double   Gross income nearly quadruple.

Allan

Told you it would happen Allan. You're putting in the efforts.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pekka Liukkonen said:

Six sales this year so far. Maybe I should finally stop wasting my time here...

I was going to give up last year and then sales started to come in Had 13 sales so far this year alone It was thanks to others that had commented on a thread when I was on the forum before that got me thinking and appreciate them and listening too 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Normspics said:

My sales volume is up at mid year at 65% so great to see an increase in licences, financial revenue at mid year not so good only 25% of last year. Last year was my best ever for $’s.

2016 was my best revenue year. 2022 was my best year for sales but if this year keeps up with the sales as it has been to date this will be my best year. 

Allan

• Like 2

Just now, Allan Bell said:

2016 was my best revenue year. 2022 was my best year for sales but if this year keeps up with the sales as it has been to date this will be my best year. 

Allan

I hope the momentum keeps up for you Alan!