Views and Zooms have dropped to near zero

mwakeling

Question

216 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Broad Norfolk said:

It is very strange. I only had 2 views yesterday and they were both from a very low populated pseudonym. Lowest ever!

Same here - maybe some sort of glitch

@Alamy Can you get on to this please. It seems everything is 24 hours behind in updating. Today"s search shows zero activity, but tomorrow the same search will show the related activity (if you follow !) I also notice that images keyworded and shown as on sale are in fact needing a further 24 hours to actually be searchable. 

Thanks

2 hours ago, ReeRay said:

@Alamy Can you get on to this please. It seems everything is 24 hours behind in updating. Today"s search shows zero activity, but tomorrow the same search will show the related activity (if you follow !) I also notice that images keyworded and shown as on sale are in fact needing a further 24 hours to actually be searchable. 

Thanks

Yes same here. 

Last Updated on : 23 Aug 2023 06:20 GMT but it was only today that a search reflected that.

20 hours ago, ReeRay said:

Thanks

Hi Ray, 

We've recieved a few emails regarding Alamy measures and have been asking for screen grabs of the issue from contributors. So we can then pass this over to technical team to investigate further. 

Once we have an update we will let you know. 

Thanks,

Chantelle 

4 minutes ago, Alamy said:

Hi Ray, 

We've recieved a few emails regarding Alamy measures and have been asking for screen grabs of the issue from contributors. So we can then pass this over to technical team to investigate further. 

Once we have an update we will let you know. 

Thanks,

Chantelle 

Thanks for the update

Regards

On 22/08/2023 at 17:03, Broad Norfolk said:

It is very strange. I only had 2 views yesterday and they were both from a very low populated pseudonym. Lowest ever!

Hi there,

I've had no views at all since Sunday, which is highly unusual.

I've reported it to @Alamy who have in turn reported it to IT.

Contributors say that customers can still view images (though my graph has barely moved, so I'd say thats true, but views seem to also be limited).

Edit: Have checked Measures in retrospect, and the last set of views to my images was on Tuesday in retrospect, it's been '0' since then .... 

Edited by BidC

Views last 5 days 79, 6, 5, 74, 30 and today 11. No zooms.

What disturbs me more is when I bother to caption and keyword more images and they don't appear for sale the next day.

Almost another 2,000 to caption and keyword but not very motivated.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tony ALS said:

Views last 5 days 79, 6, 5, 74, 30 and today 11. No zooms.

Same pattern, very few views lately, much lesser than previously, with no timely updates. The only 3 sales this month occurred during the 1st week of the month. Disturbing indeed.

My CTR graph has been "stuck" at 0.33 (it was 1.14 last month) for some time now. Zooms haven't been updating either -- only 12 this month, a fraction of what I usually have at this point. Sales numbers (15) and views are OK, though.

Edited by John Mitchell

This program for reporting measures has been inoperable, on an off, for as long as I can remember. If Alamy can't get it repaired reliably then it might be the right time to stuff it in the recycle bin and devise a reliable way of calculating a contributors ranking. I certainly don't have faith in it any longer and I'm sure many of you feel the same. As it is measures isn't fit for purpose.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Sultanpepa said:

This program for reporting measures has been inoperable, on an off, for as long as I can remember. If Alamy can't get it repaired reliably then it might be the right time to stuff it in the recycle bin and devise a reliable way of calculating a contributors ranking. I certainly don't have faith in it any longer and I'm sure many of you feel the same. As it is measures isn't fit for purpose.

Starting to feel the same way