Images sold in March 2023

Pack of Amlodipine 5mg Tablets. 28 tablets. Sandoz a Novartis company. 

Pack of Amlodipine 5mg Tablets. 28 tablets. Sandoz a Novartis company. Stock Photo

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 28 March 2023
Duration: In perpetuity.

This is my 26th sale of similar images (packs of medication). Eleven of the 26 have been refunded, fingers crossed on this one.

1 hour ago, Stan Pritchard said:

Pack of Amlodipine 5mg Tablets. 28 tablets. Sandoz a Novartis company. 

Pack of Amlodipine 5mg Tablets. 28 tablets. Sandoz a Novartis company. Stock Photo

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 28 March 2023
Duration: In perpetuity.

This is my 26th sale of similar images (packs of medication). Eleven of the 26 have been refunded, fingers crossed on this one.

I see you haven't yet added "Photograph of a pack of..........." to your captions as has been suggested.

What a careless viewer sees is, as you say, the product description, the maker, and a paragraph of detailed product information.

The cash price in the US is about $25- I can see how a desperate American looking for cheap medication, possibly ignorant even of the concept of stock photography, could make the mistake.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, spacecadet said:

I see you haven't yet added "Photograph of a pack of..........." to your captions as has been suggested.

What a careless viewer sees is, as you say, the product description, the maker, and a paragraph of detailed product information.

The cash price in the US is about $25- I can see how a desperate American looking for cheap medication, possibly ignorant even of the concept of stock photography, could make the mistake.

Thanks for the good advice, spacecadet, you might have a point. I feel lucky that 15 out of 26 sales have been good, in spite of the fact that most but not all, have been PU.

I am still puzzled as to why someone would pay for a photo of a pack of medication, as 15 people have done. Any answers gratefully received.

All captions now edited to read "Photograph of ........."

Edited by Stan Pritchard
  • Thanks 1

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 February 2023
Duration: In perpetuity Any placement: Inside or cover.
Low $$
danaus-plexippus-monarch-butterfly-feeding-on-an-aster-in-preparation-B4PHE1.jpg
  • Love 4
  • Like 2

Usage: Editorial, E-learning, website and social media and app, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 17 March 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

0.¢¢ gross    0.0¢ net
an-abandoned-kfc-kentucky-fried-chicken-franchise-in-toronto-ontario-H32BWW.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Stan Pritchard said:

Thanks for the good advice, spacecadet, you might have a point. I feel lucky that 15 out of 26 sales have been good, in spite of the fact that most but not all, have been PU.

I am still puzzled as to why someone would pay for a photo of a pack of medication, as 15 people have done. Any answers gratefully received.

All captions now edited to read "Photograph of ........."

I would guess that some people don't bother asking for a refund, or don't realise they could get a refund, even if they have made a mistake and were expecting the medication to arrive.

• Like 1

Canada Day celebrations in Chinatown, Calgary.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 30-March-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;

two-young-asian-girls-at-calgarys-canada

• Love 1

Second sale this month.

Fog on A14 at Milton interchange Milton Cambridge Cambridgeshire.

fog-on-a14-at-milton-interchange-milton-

Third sale this month.

Fisherman and friend being pestered by swans by the river Cam.

fisherman-and-friend-being-pestered-by-s

Fourth sale this month.

Foot bridge over river Coln giving access to Arlington Row Bibury Gloucestershire

foot-bridge-over-river-coln-giving-acces

Allan

• Love 6
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

, who cares about the details?

Me one of the photos last loaded was for "Editorial Television"??

And "In perpetuity Novel use"

Sorry Alamy but I ducked out of Novel use years ago.

Allan

• Thanks 1