Images sold in March 2023

25 minutes ago, NYCat said:

I was curious about this place and why a museum might want the image so I searched "barber shop" in your port and it didn't come up. You have "barbershop" only. Of course, you got a great price so maybe don't need my advice! I'm glad to see people doing well. I started the year with a terrific sale and now I am in the basement.

Paulette

Thanks, Paulette, it has been corrected. Maybe was searched by the barber's name. I had recently several zooms of Boston, but they were from others area, only a zoom from 2021 regarding this Italian quarter, North End. This year is going average for me in relation to the first part of 2022, but better than the second part. Be patient, you have extraordinary images, it is just a question of time.

1 hour ago, Abiyoyo said:

Thanks, Paulette, it has been corrected. Maybe was searched by the barber's name. I had recently several zooms of Boston, but they were from others area, only a zoom from 2021 regarding this Italian quarter, North End. This year is going average for me in relation to the first part of 2022, but better than the second part. Be patient, you have extraordinary images, it is just a question of time.

Thank you for the encouraging words. My images still land on the first page of searches for many subjects so that helps me be optimistic.

Paulette

A Saturday sale. Croatia editorial website.

Fan with fingernails painted with the British Flag holding a copy of OK magazine with a portrait of a young Elizabeth II. Platinum Jubilee June 2022 

fan-with-fingernails-painted-with-the-br

• Love 4

Only my second sale this month :(

lowish $$

Usage: Editorial, All Fairfax Australia group publications including print and or digital platforms. Editorial use in magazine or newspaper, on website, app, digital magazine, all group associated social media including Facebook, Twitter and PDF versions, all in association with the original article. Includes original article single story use, online archive rights in perpetuity. In context original article use across news aggregator sites including Apple News, Facebook News, Google Showcase and Microsoft Start.
Media: Newspaper - national
Start: 20 March 2023
End: 20 March 2024

RWYW91.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

An OK $$ one today.

I shot this back in 2018, so some of the older ones still sell.

Food market in St. Albans, Hertfordshire, England.

Usage: Editorial, Editorial: Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 20 March 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

sunday-food-market-in-market-place-st-albans-hertfordshire-england-uk-PRD5BT.jpg

• Love 1

G0RY5P.jpg

Snap taken out the window of a commercial flight from east to west coast of Australia. Not particularly high quality but it did cost me nothing to produce and it sells several times a year. This time for low $$.

• Love 3

For once, I believe this could be a genuine Presentation - $

2B1940J.jpg

US Presentation for $7.98 - so much for the usual $20 US Presentation often stated...

EJPTD9.jpg

UK Book - $$

FMPD9F.jpg

• Love 4

High $ distributor sale
Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 February 2023
Russia,Magazine - print, digital and electronic

peacock-mantis-shrimp-odontodactylus-scy

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Storm clouds over Ha Tinh, Vietnam, as a lightning storm approaches. Worldwide Usage: Editorial, Editorial use online platforms. Website, social media and App. $. A very kind local man gave me a lift back to town on his motorbike and refused any payment so I missed the worst of the storm. 

T4X1HH.jpg

• Love 4

2M5YF6N.jpg

Biggest sale this month... still only low $$. Image has only been online for a month or two so can't complain too much I suppose.

• Love 1

Book to Japan - high $$ but distro

2F85W74.jpg

Usage: iQ sale: Consumer goods client. Consumer products. Industry Sector: Entertainment & Leisure - UK - $$

2C9MDAA.jpg

• Love 1