Images sold in March 2023

First time ever that I start this thread.

😀

aerial-view-of-the-hmas-coonawarra-hmas-,

Just above the mid $.

It will not pay for the chopper flight, lucky that I already sold a few other from the same flight over the years.

😉

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Personal use ;  Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use ;  Start: 01-March-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; Additional Details: Personal prints, cards and gifts, or reference for artists.  Non-commercial use only, not for resale.

Edited by Regis
Found the .CSV file with the usage.
  • Love 3
  • Like 5

Peanuts, but I'm off the mark I guess.

A guitar tab / tablature book showing the lyrics and written music notes for the Oasis song Rock 'n' Roll Star from their debut album Definitely Maybe

a-guitar-tab-tablature-book-showing-the-

• Like 4

Lower $$, direct licence, third sale of this image.

Usage: Editorial, All Fairfax Australia group publications including print and or digital platforms. Editorial use in magazine or newspaper, on website, app, digital magazine, all group associated social media including Facebook, Twitter and PDF versions, all in association with the original article. Includes original article single story use, online archive rights in perpetuity. In context original article use across news aggregator sites including Apple News, Facebook News, Google Showcase and Microsoft Start.
Media: Newspaper - national
Start: 01 March 2023
End: 01 March 2024

waterfront-at-newcastle-nsw-australia-lo

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Sainsbury's and Argos Supermarket. Shap Road, Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

-Sainsbury's  and Argos Supermarket. Shap Road, Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial, Editorial - websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising).
Media: Website, app and social media
Duration: Unlimited

• Like 1

First one for the month. Low $$, about right for the usage.

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.
Duration: In perpetuity

people-dining-al-fresco-at-the-barbie-green-aussie-caferestaurant-at-london-wall-barbican-londonengland-uk-2CAJCXR.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Low $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, editorial print or digital use,  up to 1/16 page,one time use only ; 

Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 02-March-2023 ; End: 02-March-2025

bains-beach-lerwick-mainland-shetland-sc

• Love 2

2 hours ago, Steve Hyde said:

A Blackberry and Apple Scone. $

fresh-home-made-apple-and-blackberry-sco

That scone looks VERY GOOD. I keep seeing things I want in your portfolio....peanut butter and chocolate cake. Sounds amazing.

Paulette

Edited by NYCat

1 hour ago, NYCat said:

That scone looks VERY GOOD. I keep seeing things I want in your portfolio....peanut butter and chocolate cake. Sounds amazing.

Paulette

Hey Paulette, that peanut butter cake is amazing. It’s the favourite around the family. It’s a nice cake to make as well. Here’s a link to the recipe:

https://thehappyfoodie.co.uk/recipes/nigella-lawsons-chocolate-peanut-butter-cake/

Greek Orange Pie is another favourite, it’s made with Filo Pastry. The Carrot Cake is pretty good as well, it’s made using tamarind paste which is used in Indian cooking. Don’t get me started on Brownies 😋

Edited by Steve Hyde
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Rico said:

New Calgary Library

Corporate client. Commercial website Digital marketing communications only.

the-calgary-central-library-also-known-as-the-calgary-new-central-library-ncl-R1CWPE.jpg

beautiful library, open and spacious with many meeting rooms. only library in the usa that comes close is seattle central library, contemporary, spacious, open to all, with many services.

40 minutes ago, sooth said:

beautiful library, open and spacious with many meeting rooms. only library in the usa that comes close is seattle central library, contemporary, spacious, open to all, with many services.

I couldn't agree more. This replaced a Soviet inspired  building built in the 60s. In general, I always thought that buildings designed back then were pretty ugly compared to today.

Taxpayer's money well spent on this one.

This one dropped in today.

Pink Gumdrop bin for used chewing gum.

pink-gumdrop-bin-for-used-chewing-gum-2J

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.

Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use

Start: 02 March 2023

Duration: In perpetuity       very low $$

Do not see this being a personal use image?

Allan

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

This one dropped in today.

Pink Gumdrop bin for used chewing gum.

pink-gumdrop-bin-for-used-chewing-gum-2J

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.

Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use

Start: 02 March 2023

Duration: In perpetuity       very low $$

Do not see this being a personal use image?

Allan

Honestly Allan!! keep an eye on this usage. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Steve F said:

PU pays better than average licenses now. At least for me... 🙈

That's if you're in it for the money... Doesn't work for me, sorry.

7 minutes ago, gvallee said:

That's if you're in it for the money... Doesn't work for me, sorry.

One of my favourite albums!

Well I find it a bit of a grey area Gen. I would still be photographing if not doing stock, but certainly wouldn't be photographing my typical stock subject matter. And I wouldn't be doing stock if I wasn't getting paid. I don't like the idea of people 'cheating' on license types, but chasing PU vs the correct license doesn't seem worth it these days (unless it's replaced with a miracle $$$)

100000x100000-999.jpeg

On a photo-library blog, I cannot begin to understand this statement???     "That's if you're in it for the money... Doesn't work for me, sorry."  

Have I missed something here, am I living in a parallel universe?

9 minutes ago, FOTOLINCS said:

On a photo-library blog, I cannot begin to understand this statement???     "That's if you're in it for the money... Doesn't work for me, sorry."  

Have I missed something here, am I living in a parallel universe?

You are. Contributors' reasons for doing stock photography are many and have been discussed numerous times on this forum. 

Yes, Forum, not blog. Blog is Alamy's.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Steve F said:

I would still be photographing if not doing stock,

Me too.

I don't like the idea of people 'cheating' on license types, but chasing PU vs the correct license doesn't seem worth it these days (unless it's replaced with a miracle $$$)

It happened to me.

Hope my answers above come across readable. It was a bit tricky.

I agree Steve, everyone has their own reason to contribute. 

But an obvious cheat does not sit well with me. 

I gave personal examples of PU busting in the past, so I won't go through it again.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1