Images sold in March 2023

23 minutes ago, cbimages said:

Happy to see one of my spiders has been licenced. Lower $$
Usage: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 2 years
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 08 March 2023
End: 08 March 2025
turreted-wrap-around-spider-dolophones-t

A wraparound spider. I like them, their turret is so extraordinary. Well done!

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 Presentations dropped in today.

This one:

:wide-angle-view-of-the-island-from-the-f

And two licenses of this one - so I'm thinking one may have been a mistake? 

brant-point-lighthouse-at-the-entrance-t

In any event, it's nice to see three pop up in one day. And if it turns into two, it's still pretty rare for me to get more than one sale in a day. Prices were all halfway between the old $$ and the sometimes discounted $$, an amount I've not seen before, which is why I'm assuming it's all the same buyer. Both images are from the ferry about to land on  Nantucket (an island off Cape Cod, Massachusetts). 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Greater Manchester Police have deployed the usual reinforced protection around the Conservative Party Conference in Manchester, UK.  Police group  outside the convention centre. The Conservative Party Conference is taking place 3rd October to 6th October, 2021, at the Manchester Central Convention Complex in city centre Manchester. $.

2GXMT6W.jpg

8 hours ago, sooth said:

also EU museum display for low $$$. two cars sheltering under a gigantic female Ailanthus tree against a backdrop of gentrified new construction buildings.

along with the ones already reported above, wondering what the exhibit theme might be, invasive plants in europe?

Mine was for Australia (native plant there) but it does seem like a lot of museum sales being reported!

Third one this month, sales are slowly creeping in.

Low $$.

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use in publications printed by Law Society and associated social media and digital.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 08 March 2023
Duration: Unlimited

signs-on-a-wall-of-the-crown-prosecution-service-ministry-of-justice-and-government-legal-department-building-westminster-london-england-uk-2FDPGHC.jpg

• Like 1

An antique, 1940's handwritten love letter of four sheets of notepaper which begins: "My Darling".    Country: United KingdomUsage: EditorialMedia: Magazine - print, digital and electronic Print run: up to 25,000 Placement: Inside Image Size: 1 page Duration: In perpetuity Licence covers inside placement, any size. 1 Month, UK Edition & Worldwide Licencees. mid $$.

2DH7YJH.jpg

• Love 1

Another dubious PU sale, The chimney of Kirklees waste incinerator and CHP power station !  However the low $$ fee is higher than many a sale these days.

the-chimney-of-kirklees-waste-incinerato

Edited by Bryan
  • Like 1

Chinese ceramic tea cup with lid, colour white, with dragon design. 

Chinese ceramic tea cup with lid, colour white with dragon design. Stock Photo

Usage: Personal use, Persönliche Ausdrucke, Karten und Geschenke oder Referenz für Künstler. Nicht für werbliche Nutzung; nicht zum Weiterverkauf bestimmt.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
48 MB
3596 x 4670 pixels
1 MB compressed
Start: 10 March 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

• Like 1