Images sold in March 2023

As a food photographer, I kind of stink. I don’t think about it ahead of time, style it, embellish it, yada yada. I cook it to eat it, then at the last minute it dawns on me to snap it before digging in. Case in point is this one, lower $$.

2DAM9CG.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, gvallee said:

Honestly Allan!! keep an eye on this usage. 

Thanks Gen I was going to anyway.  I will Pixsy it next week.

Possibly the buyer is a user and thinks they are going to get one in the post for their office.

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Love 1

Low $$

Country: Brazil ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Start: 03-March-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: Image use: Editorial Details of use: Magazine - print, digital and electronic Image size: Any Print run: up to 50,000 Placement: Inside Duration: In perpetuity Country: Brazil

casa-de-la-inquisicin-rua-de-san-martio-

• Like 2

Reasonable $$, direct sale
Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide (excludes advertising).
Start: 02 March 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

two-eastern-grey-kangaroos-macropus-giga

• Love 6
  • Like 1

A Turkish flag alongside a flag featuring Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, 12th and current president of Turkey, in Karaalioğlu Park, Antalya, Turkey, From a holiday in Antalya at the end of Covid. Well worth a visit. I licence very little from those taken outside UK so very welcome. $.

2HWY4YN.jpg

• Like 1

Grave of Sarah Hannah Jones, "Poet, Philosopher and Failure". Church of Saint Peter , Heysham , Lancashire , England , United Kingdom , Europe . 

Grave of Sarah Hannah Jones, "Poet, Philosopher and Failure". Church of Saint Peter , Heysham , Lancashire , England Stock Photo

Usage: Website, Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 04 March 2023
  • Like 1

Up at 5am and caught this beastie at 0530 when I was still setting up the kit. Lucky for me they don't see very well. 

Usage: Editorial.

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic.

Print run: Up to 100,000.

Placement: Inside.

Image size: 1/2 page.

Start: 18.2.23

Duration: In perpetuity Editorial print and online. Includes editorial use in magazine, on website, app, Facebook, Twitter, and PDF versions, all in association with the original article. Also includes in context archive rights.  

Mid $$ - well above my average.

otter-on-a-rock-in-a-river-uk-2JKPYAK.jp

Otter, Scotland.

• Love 5
  • Like 4

Mid $$

Country: Germany ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Television (editorial) ;  Print run: up to 1 transmission ;  Placement: Use within body of show ;  Start: 01-February-2023 ; End: 01-February-2024 ;
   Additional Details: Germany,Television (editorial)

lrdal-tunnel-lrdalstunnel-caves-with-blu

Low $$

Country: Germany ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Travel guides -print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 5,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-February-2023 ; End: 01-February-2026 ;
   Additional Details: Germany,Travel guides -print and/or e-book

people-viewing-san-sebastin-with-the-mar

Edited by Abiyoyo
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Didn't pay for the beer

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on the customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 03 March 2023
Duration: Unlimited

photograph-a-bottle-and-half-pint-glass-of-db-draught-beer-martinborough-wairarapa-new-zealand-2AMB1XJ.jpg

Reckon my WB was a bit off, nothing to do with the beer. NZ.
Edit- yep, a couple got past me there. Had it set to daylight instead of auto.
Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 1

2019 shot

formula-one-merchandise-booth-set-up-out

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 03 March 2023

Very low $ to not enough cover transport fee 😛

Edited by rickygui
  • Like 1

Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial, For editorial use in publications and digital platforms published by Upday - personalised news app exclusive to Samsung. Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic. $. 

2JRK8FJ.jpg

• Like 1

first one of the month mid $$

Steyning Town Hall

T0HM74

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 February 2023
End: 01 February 2028
Germany,Book, print and/or e-book

• Like 1

Low-mid $$ 

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 05-March-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
Additional Details: Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.

royal-air-force-panavia-tornado-f3-jet-fighter-plane-raf-tornado-adv-flying-in-clear-blue-sky-fast-jet-space-for-copy-tornado-air-defence-variant-2F9H1FK.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 3