Images sold in March 2023

Rodeo bull rider tightens the leather strap of his riding glove during a bull riding event. July 1979

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book

rodeo-bull-rider-tightens-the-leather-st

• Love 2

On 22/03/2023 at 15:15, Vincent Lowe said:

The M62 motorway under construction at Scammonden Dam in Yorkshire.  Taken in either 1969 or 1970 with (I think) my first 35mm camera, a Halina Paulette.  'Scanned' with a Nikon D7200.  Magazine use - mid $$.

Oh dear a photo of the road that makes me shudder ! However a cracking shot using a Halina, also my first 35 mm camera. It's highly possible that some of my oldest shots here were taken with it, but I'd quite forgotten that I owned it. I do recall an Exa 500, my first SLR, which I still possess.

• Like 1

Manchester, UK, 22nd February, 2023. Banner produced by students who are staging an occupation on the 3rd floor of the Simon Building, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK. The group says that some hundred and fifty students have said they will withhold their rent, worth about £200,000, according to the group. The students plan a protest march or demonstration on March 1st. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. $. (The University evicted the students this week).

2NJ23F1.jpg

5 book uses dropped in this morning for low/med $$ each. I had previously spotted these in the RSPB Handbook of Garden Wildlife 3rd edition by Peter Holden and Geoffrey Abbott (with a lot more Alamy images). Here's a couple - both taken in my garden.

Burnished brass moth

burnished-brass-moth-diachrysia-chrysiti

Patchwork leafcutter bee

patchwork-leafcutter-bee-leaf-cutter-bee

• Love 3
  • Like 1

On 22/03/2023 at 17:57, spacecadet said:

Hooray!

Taken on a school trip in 1978. Agfa CT18.

Presentation, usual fee.

archive-image-of-diners-outside-harry-ramsdens-original-fish-and-chip-FX7WTX.jpg

As a child in the 50s my parents used to take me there on our way home after a day trip to North Yorkshire. It was a treat we all looked forward to. Later in life I used to take my mother there but we ate in the restaurant. Staff in fancy uniforms, musician playing the piano, chandeliers. Probably the poshest fish and chip shop in the world.  Thanks for the memory spacecadet.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Blockbuster Video sign. Central Drive, Morecambe, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Blockbuster Video sign. Central Drive, Morecambe, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on the customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 23 March 2023
Duration: Unlimited.

12 times seller, including twice yesterday, at widely varying prices.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bryan said:

Oh dear a photo of the road that makes me shudder ! However a cracking shot using a Halina, also my first 35 mm camera. It's highly possible that some of my oldest shots here were taken with it, but I'd quite forgotten that I owned it. I do recall an Exa 500, my first SLR, which I still possess.

My first was a Zenit E, I'm sure I'm not the only one! (since lost) then an Olympus OM-1 which I still have, and cant believe how cute and small it is :)

• Like 1

A PU sale to a suspected legitimate customer !  I hope he/she/? enjoys it. The Sunderland football club logo (Black Cats), about as low as possible $$

black-cats-motif-of-sunderland-football-

Edited by Bryan
  • Love 1