Dashboard not updating?

The photos that were approved on Friday, I described immediately and still were not updated. This shortcoming is not new. I've been watching this for a long time. Previously, it was certain that the photos were updated by the next day. Another thing that doesn't improve. Should we get used to the shortcomings?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The database has been running at forty-eight to seventy-two hours between updates for the last week or so. Extremely frustrating when I've been uploading large quantities of images for them to go nowhere.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I was working on a large number of backlog images over the weekend. Some needed research so only about 14 reportage captioned and tagged uploaded between Saturday and Sunday. Today they should be visible to customers but not. Sometimes they are, other times maybe Tuesday or Wednesday. A friend who shoots for one of the big agencies can’t believe how chaotic it can be here. Still, these issues should be sorted via the upgrades, 3 months is up at the beginning of January and all should be well. I certainly hope so.

• Love 2

QC, measures and sales appear to be updating as normal, but the database has not updated for a few days, hence images keyworded in the last few days are not appearing on sale. Bit frustrating, but they will come

Kumar

• Love 1
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, DerekVallintine said:

Alamy sent an email a few months ago saying that they are making changes to their computers etc that would affect the dashboard until 2022. Sales would still be published but not zooms etc.

I never received such e-mail.  Only notice was about changes in measures and to expect impact there, but no mention of dashboard being affected, and delays in making images available for sale.  When was this e-mail? 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

I never received such e-mail.  Only notice was about changes in measures and to expect impact there, but no mention of dashboard being affected, and delays in making images available for sale.  When was this e-mail? 

You are right it was only about measures, I cannot find the email.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

oh, my formerly know as Blue Number, now black number has gone up.  

Images still not available for sale however. 

Didn't check if images were for sale yesterday evening as was busy, but pleased to see they are now. 'Black number' had risen to as expected and using Alamy's search for photos two of my fairly unique reportage images that were the last to upload Sunday immediately now appear for sale. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Stan Pritchard said:

Have just uploaded and annotated images, no problem.

.....but they won't be visible for purchase by customers until the database updates. The easiest way to check which images are actually on sale is to click on the 'images: xxxx' number under your name here on the forum. The photos I uploaded and annotated yesterday are not yet on sale.

• Love 1