Dashboard not updating?

1 hour ago, Avpics said:

I've received a reply from CR to my request to know what was going on, simply to say that they weren't aware of the issue and can I let them know if it happens again........

this is really worrying.  So are they saying we need to email them every time we notice delays?  Is that the procedure considering the information was presented here, i assumed that was what we were supposed to do.  

On 10/01/2022 at 12:28, meanderingemu said:

i think that is unfair.  They have been diligent at responding, closing threads and moving them around recently.  I would have expected a 

"Thanks for posting, we are now aware of the issue, our IT team is looking into it".   

Do you still think my comment was unfair?

Just asking...

22 hours ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

Do you still think my comment was unfair?

Just asking...

to be honest yes, because one time does not negate the statement "  Alamy have been good with contact on these threads recently."

you can decide to assume the worse out of the employees of Alamy, that is up to you.  For me they have always been responsive.  My issues have been with the direction, but never with the employees most of them having for the last two years to deal not only with an on-going pandemic, but at the same time a big corporate philosophy change.  Having gone through quite a few corporate take-overs I tend to give slack to the employees. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1