Dashboard not updating?

2 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

Nothing has changed on my dashboard in over a week now. 

I don’t see regular updates. Rarely next day, sometimes after 2 or 3 days. Is annoying when you have topical images that could sell captioned, tagged and ready to go, but hidden from customers. Very frustrating at times.

• Love 1

My dashboard seems to be ok-ish lately but keyworded images seem to take at least 2 if not 3 days to appear, seems like that part is only updating 2/3 times a week.  Hopefully it will improve sooner rather than later 🙏  I don't do live news but very frustrating for those that do....

Carol

1 hour ago, Broad Norfolk said:

No update here as yet as at Monday lunchtime GMT. Anyone else?

Jim.

Same here. Mine still says Last updated on 21 Nov 2021. At least everything else is updating, such as measures.

• 1 month later...

Just noticed that my Dashboard hasn't updated since 07/01/22 and it is now 09/01/22 - anyone else having the same issue? I know not very much happens over the weekend (don't think I have ever had one sale during a weekend) so am not too bothered. Do you think a major interface update may be on its way?

Edited by Jansos
Wrong year!

2 hours ago, Avpics said:

More importantly, the database hasn't updated for 72 hours 😞

My DB has not up dated Same as Jansos.

Database not updating. Could be IT working on it.

Allan

3 hours ago, Jansos said:

Just noticed that my Dashboard hasn't updated since 07/01/22 and it is now 09/01/22 - anyone else having the same issue? I know not very much happens over the weekend (don't think I have ever had one sale during a weekend) so am not too bothered. Do you think a major interface update may be on its way?

Yep, my 20 new images show at on sale in the image viewer, but not on the Dashboard.  Figured someone would say something if this was system wide, and ya'll have.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Alexander Hog said:

Never get any sales anyhow......

Sales rarely get reported at the weekend, nor does measures update, so a delay in the dashboard isn't really an issue. Like Rebecca, the issue with the database freezing on the other hand is images which should be on sale that aren't. I have sixty missing images so far, which is quite low for me as I've been pumping out old ones at a fair rate of knots, plus live news images which will vaporise overnight. I hope that the promised upgrade is a final one and such issues become history.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Sales rarely get reported at the weekend, nor does measures update, so a delay in the dashboard isn't really an issue. Like Rebecca, the issue with the database freezing on the other hand is images which should be on sale that aren't. I have sixty missing images so far, which is quite low for me as I've been pumping out old ones at a fair rate of knots, plus live news images which will vaporise overnight. I hope that the promised upgrade is a final one and such issues become history.

it would be interesting to test if Live News images still appear in the "New" tab of the regular search in the interim period.