I can get back into the Forum but my Sales History and Account Balance have disappeared

Hi everyone, 

We were running some essential website maintenance over the weekend, but everything should be back to normal. Let me know if you are facing any further issues.  

Thanks,

Elisabeth  

10 minutes ago, Alamy said:

Hi everyone, 

We were running some essential website maintenance over the weekend, but everything should be back to normal. Let me know if you are facing any further issues.  

Thanks,

Elisabeth  

I'm have no content, only a blank page, in Account Balance and Sales History. It also takes an age to open these pages.

1 hour ago, Alamy said:

Hi everyone, 

Thanks,

Elisabeth  

I have the same account issues as others are reporting.

40 minutes ago, Phil Crean said:

For me, Sales History is ok, Account Balance is ok, Download Sales Report is ok.

Measures shows Graph on Dashboard, but clicking on Your Images tells me I've no data...

Ditto for me

Pearl

1 hour ago, Phil Crean said:

For me, Sales History is ok, Account Balance is ok, Download Sales Report is ok.

Measures shows Graph on Dashboard, but clicking on Your Images tells me I've no data... But clicking on AoA shows data...

Phil

Same here

2 hours ago, Gilwen said:

Hi tried that Elisabeth. No change

Richard

Hi Richard, 

I have reported it to the IT team and they are looking into it. Clearing the history cache usually does the trick, but you might want to try a different browser too. If you are still facing the same problems after this, please email contributors@alamy.com for further advice. 

All the best,

Elisabeth 

35 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

@Alamy  Thanks Elisabeth.  Cam you confirm if 4 days is now standard for image t go from accepted to On Sale, as this does not seem to be related to maintenance. 

I can confirm this is not the new standard and it's all related to work being carried out behind the scenes to improve our platform. We're sorry for any delays you have encountered over the last few days and are thanking you all for your patience.

All the best,

Elisabeth 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Alamy said:

I can confirm this is not the new standard and it's all related to work being carried out behind the scenes to improve our platform. We're sorry for any delays you have encountered over the last few days and are thanking you all for your patience.

All the best,

Elisabeth 

thanks, just that it does affect workflow, i'm starting to think i need to upload a couple frames through stock at same time LN to reduce the gaps, as this is not the first time in last few months (though i think it was the longest).

So the maintenance work started on overnight Thursday to Friday? Would there be anyway to give us some heads up on this?  I track the Twitter account, and didn't see any warning that this was going to me a major all week-end undertaking.  

Again thanks for the feed-back

41 minutes ago, PAL Media said:

Measures shows no data even though it shows today's date

Database update is behind where it should be

i see your Live News from the 1st, which would have traditionally gone to stock on Friday, as of this morning.  So it does seem to be still behind.

So i went through the portfolio of many of the regular Live News UK contributors, and I did not find one image from the 2nd of December of after available for stock.

Elizabeth @Alamy, it does not seem as it is business as usual.  There seems to be at least a three day lag in the process if this helps your IT team.