DACS - Payment Due?

42 minutes ago, Vincent Lowe said:

I received mine on the 4th October last year and the two previous years it was the 2nd October.

Likewise. Expecting rather less year-on-year after the CLA grab. Last year's was bumped up by the one-off VB-BK payment.

Still anything is welcome these days. I'd probably even settle for a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.:blink:

On their website: "If you submit your claim to us by the deadlines, and provided your details are correct, you should receive your royalty in Autumn 2020. We will be in touch to let you know when to expect payment." They usually send out an email to claimants, provided you claimed yourself and not via an agency.

2 hours ago, spacecadet said:

I've never had a remittance note as such by email, only by letter sometime after payment. Direct claim.

The September newsletter didn't mention it this year.

Just checked. I had emails in 2017 and 2018. Haven't seen one from 2019, but I might have deleted it. The 2018 one was "wrapped" in a newsletter with the advice they had started the payout.

22 hours ago, Stan Pritchard said:

Received mine on 4th October last year.

Same here.

I'll be pleased if I only get half of what I got last year. I've got a feeling that payouts are going to be a lot smaller this year.

John.

• Love 1

46 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup - arrived in my account today, 1st October!

Kumar

Ooh same here- and a nice surprise, it's nearly 60% up on last year's! Woohoo. Nice to be popular.

Doubles all round. (Continued on p.94);)

Edited by spacecadet

Received my payout today. A bit down on last year but I had no new images to add to last years claim.

Better than having a tooth pulled without anaesthetic.

Allan

1 hour ago, Reimar said:

I got a wire transfer Sept 30.  I assume it's DACS.  It was $479.45, but that's in the almost worthless CAD.

Count your blessings loonies. Mine was considerably less than that, and the bank took $17. Still, it was a welcome little boost to my sagging bottom line.

I noticed that this year my bank didn't give the source of the wire transfer, so I too had to assume it was from DACS since I don't have any other mystery benefactors.

9 hours ago, spacecadet said:

Ooh same here- and a nice surprise, it's nearly 60% up on last year's! Woohoo. Nice to be popular.

Doubles all round. (Continued on p.94);)

2 hours ago, geogphotos said:
£2,950.64 for me.

Not sure whether to head round to Mark's or Ian's! 😂

50p up on last year for me (woo-hoo!) - but then I forgot to do part one last year, so effectively a drop, despite having a fair few more additions....and still lower than 2018, but hey, it's all extra spons. and at £££ (just), I'm not complaining.

Edited by losdemas