11 minutes ago, Craig Yates said:

Just did a 5 star upload and also went straight into AIM. However i have 4 batches sitting in QC from a previous queue, uploaded at the weekend?

Likewise, I have three waiting. Don't tell anyone but I'm thinking off re-uploading them now 😎

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, LawrensonPhoto said:

Just gone through so maybe an adjustment of time (an hour?)

Mine have gone straight through again. Would any of your images have anything about them which any auto software may have flagged as requiring human intervention? High ISO or motion blur or suchlike?

I got the 5 stars last week or so, I had a batch uploaded during this period of change that appears to be stuck it’s been 7 working days and still in QC, I have never had a failure so I decided to upload a batch yesterday that went straight through and is now online. Anyone else with a stuck batch from a week ago?

1 hour ago, LawrensonPhoto said:

Yep, definitely some software in play as this one went straight through

2ACTG25.jpg

did it go through, before or after the other was approved?  

for me once i had one blocked, all further upload went in queue.   Now that i got a QC all clear, uploads are immediate

If we are all (or those of us who consistently pass QC) going to end up with 5 stars and so get through QC in 15 minutes, doesn't this make the 'reportage' upload route a bit.... pointless...?

BTW.. I just pushed my first submission via AIM since getting 5 stars and it instantly passed... the images I uploaded on Sunday are still waiting 🙂

Edited by Matt Ashmore
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Matt Ashmore said:

If we are all (or those of us who consistently pass QC) going to end up with 5 stars and so get through QC in 15 minutes, doesn't this make the 'reportage' upload route a bit.... pointless...?

BTW.. I just pushed my first submission via AIM since getting 5 stars and it instantly passed... the images I uploaded on Sunday are still waiting 🙂

it makes reportage what it was supposed to be, an alternative to News for soft not timely news.  I would use it for evening events where i had to go down to higher ISO, and where i want to client to see disclaimer that I know the image is softer, 

2 hours ago, Gina Kelly said:

I have a batch from the 30th that  is stuck in QC, but the one I uploaded last night went thru instantly 🤷‍♀️

The same happen to me. Since today I have 5 * and I have just uploaded again those waiting QC images. Passed straight away and I will delete those under QC as soon they pass.

1 hour ago, Abiyoyo said:

The same happen to me. Since today I have 5 * and I have just uploaded again those waiting QC images. Passed straight away and I will delete those under QC as soon they pass.

I had two submissions waiting in QC when the procedure was changed. Had to contact QC to approve them which they did within 24 hours.

• Like 1

Wow! Seeing is believing, just happened to me.

Due to the time difference of me being in Honolulu I normally upload via FTP in the afternoon and QC is normally done by the next morning (Hawaii time). 

Today I uploaded as normal and then logged in about an hour later just to check if the upload was ok... passed QC! color me surprised!

Thanks Alamy!

Even my frozen submission from 10 days ago now approved this morning, quite the relief. This new regime is great for me to catch up on all my backlog of photos from this years travels, really appreciate this Alamy development, very encouraging. Hope it’s working out for everyone.

23 hours ago, Joseph Clemson said:

I uploaded a batch of 22 images this morning and they are still in the QC queue and I still have my old three stars. Many are called but not all are chosen, it would seem...

My submission from yesterday has just passed QC. Timescale is about normal in my experience, 30 hours or so, and my old fashioned three star ranking remains in place. No sure what I would need to do to get the new five star ranking, given that I have never had a QC failure. Submit more often? Sell more? Get a better CTR? I presume there is some reason I am not getting the same QC priviliges as others are describing here.

I've just uploaded a couple of high ISO images which went straight through. I'm happy with the quality otherwise I wouldn't have sent them, but just to point out that high ISO doesn't trigger automatic queuing.

• Thanks 1