On 1/17/2019 at 07:55, Bill Kuta said:

Yes, I also had a few days of 0 zooms, very strange. But a couple of decent sales this week, and finally a couple of zooms.

One of the sales was a distributor sale, but decent nonetheless. To Canada (!?)

The buyer might have wanted to pay in Canadian dollars because of the unfavourable (for us) exchange rate.

Definitely a weird month for zooms for me as well -- i.e. very few. However, I've already reached my monthly average of 11 sales.

19 minutes ago, andremichel said:

What I find really dreadful this month is the average gross price I have received from my 10 sales so far this month. It only comes to $15-30

The average gross price I've received so far this month is $0... 

No sale since the first week of December which is disconcerting considering the number of zooms I have had in that same period was very high.  Looking at 2018, January was void of any sales with most sales occurring during the northern hemisphere spring. 

On 1/26/2019 at 12:32, Marb said:

My graph slopes down like Everest. Apart from the one early sale at the begining on Jan....Nothing! So much for the end of Jan deluge.

On 1/26/2019 at 13:00, Allan Bell said:

Everest! Does not compete with the North face of the Eiger.:(

Allan

Gentlemen, you are situated on the wrong side of the mountain. :huh:

On 26/01/2019 at 11:32, Marb said:

So much for the end of Jan deluge.

The end-of-month 'surge', of UK newspaper on-line  and print usages being reported,  happens on the last two or three days...which this month should be the 29/30/31 of January......

km

10 minutes ago, RedSnapper said:

The end-of-month 'surge', of UK newspaper on-line  and print usages being reported,  happens on the last two or three days...which this month should be the 29/30/31 of January......

km

Will watch this space in that case but not holding my breath.

1 hour ago, Hellonearth said:

Dont recall ever having a surge

That may be because a lot of us on here, and possibly you included, are not submitting images via the News channel.

I know I will not see a surge as I only submit to stock.

Allan

5 hours ago, RedSnapper said:

km

I've had one newspaper sale surge through this afternoon. Waiting for more......

11 hours ago, RedSnapper said:

km

Without going into detail, how's you month going so far? - I need to hear someone is doing well.

Archived