Jump to content

July Challenge FUN


Recommended Posts

Congrats on your win Paulette!

 

Here's my submissions for Fun!

 

1. Girls having fun in the rain:

 

two-teenage-indian-girls-laughing-and-having-fun-in-the-rain-singapore-C71GEH.jpg

 

 

2. Girls having fun at their High School prom:

 

teenage-girls-dressed-up-for-their-secondary-school-prom-having-fun-BN7E57.jpg

 

 

3. Woman having fun with an "Autofrisk" machine at a fairground:

 

a-woman-enjoying-the-amusements-in-the-amusement-arcade-southwold-B67EPA.jpg

 

 

Have fun!

 

Kumar

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Doc said:

Congrats on your win Paulette!

 

Here's my submissions for Fun!

 

 

 

 

 

3. Woman having fun with an "Autofrisk" machine at a fairground:

 

a-woman-enjoying-the-amusements-in-the-amusement-arcade-southwold-B67EPA.jpg

 

 

Have fun!

 

Kumar

Tim Hunkin. That place is a hoot.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

A perfect 'pose' for a very unposed shot, grabbed at great speed as people were walking past all the time:

 

steel-drummer-playing-for-two-children-on-the-golden-jubilee-bridge-EA71GD.jpg

 

A very happy dog just after winning a prize at the local fête:

 

prizewinner-at-village-fete-dog-show-potterne-wiltshire-B3MYD8.jpg

 

Carousel:

 

merry-go-round-on-the-riverside-promenade-after-dark-south-bank-london-EA700A.jpg

 

Alan

Edited by Inchiquin
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Inchiquin said:

A perfect 'pose' for a very unposed shot, grabbed at great speed as people were walking past all the time:

 

steel-drummer-playing-for-two-children-on-the-golden-jubilee-bridge-EA71GD.jpg

 

 

 

 

Alan

A lucky shot. I bet the harder you work the luckier you get.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/07/2018 at 09:09, Doc said:

 

 

3. Woman having fun with an "Autofrisk" machine at a fairground:

 

a-woman-enjoying-the-amusements-in-the-amusement-arcade-southwold-B67EPA.jpg

 

 

Have fun!

 

Kumar

 

 

Actually this is someone inside that machine.:lol:

 

Allan

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are my three entries.  Good choice of challenge Pauline!  I'm having fun looking at all the photos submitted already.

 

black-dog-playing-and-jumping-in-the-wat

Dog enjoying the water on a hot day in a Vancouver park.

 

women-celebrating-national-acadian-day-i

Having fun celebrating National Acadian Day in Ottawa, Ontario.

 

laughing-men-statues-a-maze-ing-laughter

A-maze-ing Laughter statues in Vancouver's West End.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2018 at 16:08, MandyD said:

PAE3PE.jpg

Rath Yatra

 

PBREB7.jpg

 

 

PBTDDM.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Mandy I have found something odd with your last two images. I like to put the images in a lightbox to make it easier to compare and judge them. I had no problem with your first image but the others will not show up in a search for me. I have tried with the reference numbers, of course, but also tried an advanced search and used some obvious keywords. Alamy doesn't want to show them to me. I had that problem one time with an image on the homepage and Alamy told me some images don't show everywhere. Do you know why these wouldn't show in the USA?

 

Paulette

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, NYCat said:

 

Mandy I have found something odd with your last two images. I like to put the images in a lightbox to make it easier to compare and judge them. I had no problem with your first image but the others will not show up in a search for me. I have tried with the reference numbers, of course, but also tried an advanced search and used some obvious keywords. Alamy doesn't want to show them to me. I had that problem one time with an image on the homepage and Alamy told me some images don't show everywhere. Do you know why these wouldn't show in the USA?

 

Paulette

 

Searching for just the Alamy ref##, PBREB7 or PBTDDM don't show up here as well.

 

wim

 

Edit: they're probably not gone on sale yet. Mandy's latest image is a PA. PBREB7 and PBTDDM both start with PB. Missing title maybe?

Edited by wiskerke
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2018 at 08:15, Alan Beastall said:

 

 

Raven, on its back with laughter.

raven-the-largest-bird-of-the-crow-famil

 

 

Alan

 

Looks like that bird has had a few too many. "Quote the raven nevermore."

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, wiskerke said:

 

Searching for just the Alamy ref##, PBREB7 or PBTDDM don't show up here as well.

 

wim

 

Edit: they're probably not gone on sale yet. Mandy's latest image is a PA. PBREB7 and PBTDDM both start with PB. Missing title maybe?

Hi, yes, they just made it through QC, so should be up now for you to peek at or tomorrow at the latest. You would think they wouldn't show up in my feed, but they do.

Edited by MandyD
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2018 at 15:18, Ed Rooney said:

 

Looks like that bird has had a few too many. "Quote the raven nevermore."

 

Oh my I have a picture of that grave! Maybe I should put it up. There's only one image of the original headstone and the quote is not easy to read. I think it says quoth btw.

Most images are of the posh monument.

 

wim

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

Put it up! Lots more interesting than another posh monument. Where is it?

 

Baltimore. This is the monument: the light thing just within the fence. The real headstone is behind the church in a very nice small graveyard.

 

wim

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.