Jump to content

Images Sold in March (Max. 1 per day


Recommended Posts

Overlooking the Pacific Ocean at Big Sur, Nepenthe Restaurant and Café Kevah occupy a hilltop location once owned Stock Photo

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. Any size.cover and inside.Repeat use permitted
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 21 March 2018
End: 21 March 2020

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A decent sale, relatively speaking

Country: United Kingdom
Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. Up to DPS, cover and inside.Repeat use within a single issue.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 21 March 2018
End: 21 March 2020

 

at-the-tre-torri-district-of-milan-lombardy-italy-a-new-shopping-district-KKXE08.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

man-standing-at-chiller-cabinet-of-super

Man standing at chiller cabinet of supermarket confused by overwhelming options and too much choice. Abergavenny, Monmouthshire.

 

Just dropped in. No licensing details as yet, but pricing indicates yet another 'PU' sale. 

 

EDIT: OK, I take it back - the sale is for Presentation Use, which is perfectly reasonable. Still cynical though! :P

Edited by losdemas
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, losdemas said:

man-standing-at-chiller-cabinet-of-super

Man standing at chiller cabinet of supermarket confused by overwhelming options and too much choice. Abergavenny, Monmouthshire.

 

Just dropped in. No licensing details as yet, but pricing indicates yet another 'PU' sale. 

I want to know these people who collect these to hang over the dinner table....very odd.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Took this in 2015, but only uploaded to Alamy in last few months. Not a big sale moneywise, but shows its always worth taking an image of popular sights even when large quantities of equally good, or better, images are available.

 

tourists-aboard-a-floating-river-restaur

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Phil Preston said:

Took this in 2015, but only uploaded to Alamy in last few months. Not a big sale moneywise, but shows its always worth taking an image of popular sights even when large quantities of equally good, or better, images are available.

 

and it can't be replicated for the foreseeable future. Elizabeth looks more like Pinhead at the moment

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Avpics said:

and it can't be replicated for the foreseeable future. Elizabeth looks more like Pinhead at the moment

I agree! When the restoration work is completed though, perhaps photos of Big Ben with lots of scaffolding round it might be wanted for the future debate about why it all took so long to complete, and why (it probably) went so much over budget!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎06 at 08:08, MandyD said:

I love this feed...I haven't shot much in the last few years, but just so many ideas. Excellent work everyone.

Time to get out there and start  shooting again, Spring is almost here.

I've also learned a few things here as well. Thanks to you I've started going through my old HDs and saw some photos that should be uploaded.

Rick

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Rico said:

Time to get out there and start  shooting again, Spring is almost here.

I've also learned a few things here as well. Thanks to you I've started going through my old HDs and saw some photos that should be uploaded.

Rick

As soon as I am done my course I will be back at it again. But that being said I pulled out another 31 from my trip to Tofino in 2013 tonight. (I have 800 to keytag and another 10,000 frames to sort through yet....going to take forever!) I went to the Nikon Wildlife and Action presentation last night put on by the camera store....it was really good. Picked up a couple things for sure.

Edited by MandyD
Link to comment
Share on other sites

FINALLY my first sale of 2018, and it turns out to be 2 at once of surfing at Desert Point, Lombok, Indonesia.

Both =

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 25 March 2018
End: 25 March 2023

7th-june-2017-desert-point-lombok-indone

 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.