December 2016 Challenge - Behind

NYCat

Interesting challenge Paulette. I didn't think I had much to start with (I'm not very good at concepts) but here's my contribution.

Attack from behind

[it's an older image, looking at the CA now makes me cringe. I really have to reprocess it]

huskies-play-fighting-luosto-lapland-nor

Whistling kite being mobbed from behind by a Willie Wagtail

whistling-kite-haliastur-sphenurus-being

Look out behind! Watch your back!

pair-of-starlings-squabbling-sturnus-vul

And my husband at the Grand Canyon. Just uploaded this and had to wait for it to be available. When I searched for it for the contest realized I hadn't put it up sooner so thanks for this contest topic NYCat! We only had a few hours there. I really want to go back and spend a couple of days there. No photo can ever do it justice - one of those places that is even more amazing than you imagine. As a beach lover I never expected to fall in love with Arizona and its desert climate. We spent 6 days in Arizona in total and it's my #1 choice as a place to retire to. 

man-in-white-baseball-cap-takes-photo-si

Here are my three:

Cheetah hiding behind the trees:

camouflaged-cheetah-hiding-behind-a-bush

Belgian horses waiting their turn in a horse pull compeition

rear-view-of-two-belgian-horse-team-at-h

Border Collie anxiously watching another dog during a sheep dog trial.

border-collie-watches-another-dog-herdin

Jill

Ha Ha! Unless the fence is electrified collie could easily pass through one of the larger gaps in the fence and join in.

Sorry Jill. Words in red are mine.

Allan

After having to search for the well-camouflaged cheetah it occurs to me that you guys could say ANYTHING is behind something. NO, no, no. Against the rules to fool the challenger.

Paulette

After having to search for the well-camouflaged cheetah it occurs to me that you guys could say ANYTHING is behind something. NO, no, no. Against the rules to fool the challenger.

Paulette

My eagle eyes spotted the cheetah  :ph34r: It's there, but I won't tell you where  :P

Cheers,

Philippe

+1  :P  :)

Paulette

My eagle eyes spotted the cheetah  :ph34r: It's there, but I won't tell you where  :P

Cheers,

Philippe

+1  :P  :)

+1  :P  :)  :D

Ha Ha! Unless the fence is electrified collie could easily pass through one of the larger gaps in the fence and join in.

Sorry Jill. Words in red are mine.

Allan

So well trained, they just don't go unless asked.  But you can just feel the dog wanting to go in and do his bit.

\jill

Archived