Images Licences July 2024

Low-mid $$ 

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 10-July-2024 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
Additional Details: Commercial Standard: Internal business use and pitch presentations. Commercial website and social media. Single project, worldwide.

the-color-run-wembley-uk-runners-covered-in-coloured-powder-gather-ERR8XN.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Worldwide editorial, low $

Interestingly, about 15 years ago this image was my first ever $$$$ sale, for Advertising. I never found out where it was used, or what it was used for.

Kumar

a-vw-golf-car-driving-country-roads-in-spring-ashley-cambridgeshire-B0M3C9.jpg

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 3

For years, I visited the UK and shot whenever I could. Despite uploading several thousand images, I almost never see sales - most of my sales of of food still-lifes shot in my kitchen - but today, a UK landscape popped in.pasture-and-steeple-wallingford-england-

• Love 2
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

Worldwide editorial, low $

Interestingly, about 15 years ago this image was my first ever $$$$ sale, for Advertising. I never found out where it was used, or what it was used for.

Kumar

a-vw-golf-car-driving-country-roads-in-spring-ashley-cambridgeshire-B0M3C9.jpg

My highest sale, ever, nicely $$$$, was for a picture of my cat, and I would love to find out how it was used. 

Edited by Mark Scheuern
  • Like 1

From todays events in Bristol. Still hard to process.

https://www.thetimes.com/uk/crime/article/two-suitcases-containing-human-remains-found-in-bristol-kfjs3c6rg

Web licences have been dropping this afternoon.

Bristol, UK. 11th July, 2024. A Police incident has closed the famous Clifton Suspension Bridge in Bristol. Police have closed the bridge to pedestrians and cars in both directions. They expect to keep the bridge closed all day. An incident tent has been erected on the Somerset side of the bridge. Credit: JMF News/Alamy Live News Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use in publications and digital platforms
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 11 July 2024
Duration: Unlimited

Bristol, UK. 11th July, 2024. Incident tent seen throuh the arches of the bridge. A Police incident has closed the famous Clifton Suspension Bridge in Bristol. Police have closed the bridge to pedestrians and cars in both directions. They expect to keep the bridge closed all day. An incident tent has been erected on the Somerset side of the bridge. Credit: JMF News/Alamy Live News Stock Photo

Bristol, UK. 11th July, 2024. A Police incident has closed the famous Clifton Suspension Bridge in Bristol. Police have closed the bridge to pedestrians and cars in both directions. They expect to keep the bridge closed all day. An incident tent has been erected on the Somerset side of the bridge. Credit: JMF News/Alamy Live News Stock Photo

And a short trip to Gloucester produced this:

Gloucester, UK. 11th July, 2024. Southgate Street in Gloucester has been unofficially renamed Gareth Southgate Street to celebrate the England Football Teams success in the Euro 24 championship. Pictured is Tony from Chelenham who wishes them luck. Credit: JMF News/Alamy Live News Stock Photo

G'night

🦔

• Like 5

Two for the same license:  Country: Worldwide, Usage: Editorial, Online Editorial - Website, App and Social Media, Media: Website, app and social media, Start: 11 July 2024, Duration: Unlimited for a sad low $. 

jim-hall-drives-the-chaparral-2-at-the-3

jim-hall-drives-a-chaparral-2e-at-the-32

• Like 2

Another sale dropped today, for which I will receive less than one dollar: low $ This image has commanded $$$ in the past, and is one of my most licensed images. RM image. Go figure. At least it is for a defined term.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Travel guides -print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 May 2024
End: 01 May 2027

EX0XN9.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Mid $. He wouldn’t allow me but once to trim his eyebrows. Maybe because he was follicularly challenged on his head. I thought maybe he was trying to grow the eyebrows to be used as a combover. He was fine about me taking this picture, thought it was funny, especially when I accused him about a combover.

EM9HF0.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

RM sale - low $  🙁

Worldwide; Editorial; Online Learning | Editorial Website/Video | Any size, Single placement and design, Use within reference to animation | Worldwide | In perpetuity + unlimited flashes; Website, app and social media

"unlimited flashes:" ??

man-and-woman-in-typical-american-1800s-

• Like 2