How was your September 2023?

Ok ish 35 licences for $450. Sadly, no biggies. Highest $40 something, lowest $. CTR started high 0.80 and then did the usual plummet to .44. 3 months to go and looking ok for total no sales but revenue down substantially. Nothing a bottle of chilled Rose and a yoga class won’t fix! 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

It would have been a good month, with 29 sales, including, a couple at $100, to give a gross total of $568 gross, $226 net, but a $125 gross refund took the gloss off.

Annually I suspect that the gradual decline in reals terms income over the last several years will continue, not helped by the change in commission rate and now inflation. This remains an absorbing hobby, but not a way to make real money.

• Love 3
  • Like 5

By Thursday (28th) I hadn't had a sale this month, which hasn't happened for years. But then one sale came through, and it was for gross $189.  That made me smile again!  In comparison August was 8 sales, but some of them were for $0.20, so total gross was only $12. 

Edited by ROC
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Russell Watkins said:

Two, both lower quartile $$. Looks like I'm dropping a commission tier this year.

Remember that you have until July next year for commission level review. So, don't give up, Russell...plenty of time until then.

I went down to Silver last July and recover Gold level a few days ago, which should be there until July 2025 if I'm correct.

• Thanks 1

Very good September; second best income of the year; 76 for $2007 gross, and pretty much all direct sales. 

5 sales in the $$$ range  - 2 were $328 for "Infringement, web-use", so thank you Alamy (Alamy have discovered these, I have not informed Alamy of them). Apart from those two the best $$$ sale was $121

Views 16227, Zooms 99 CTR 0.61. These have been fairly constant over the past 4 months, but I have no faith in Measures which is obviously not working properly for the last few months. It needs to be repaired. 

Interestingly I have now just exceeded my income for the whole of 2022. This has not been down to more sales, though eventually I think I will exceed sale numbers from 2022 also, but mainly I think to infringements which Alamy has been picking up. I will keep an eye on this

Not in Novel Use, Only in Distribution for USA, Japan, NZ, Canada and Aus.

Kumar

Edited by Doc
spelling
  • Love 3
  • Like 2

On 01/10/2023 at 09:05, Russell Watkins said:

Two, both lower quartile $$. Looks like I'm dropping a commission tier this year.

Crazy when looking at the quality of your port and yet you could be joining me on the lower escalons. 

Best month for a while!

29 sales for $458 gross.

No infringements.

Lowest $1.29; highest $69.99.

Views picked up but zooms slightly down.

John.

Edited by Stokie
  • Love 1
  • Like 3