Images sold in July 2023

2 hours ago, sb photos said:

Me too. Can you also remember the Blue Lamp film? 

Yes.  Not the original showing though.

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell

20 minutes ago, William Caram said:

the-former-commercial-bank-of-australia-

Sold this 0n 02/07/23....Gross $49.11 but unfortunately now only nett the 20% commission, as i was downgraded to Silver, if this sale had come just a bit sooner then i would have still stayed at gold level commission..I have had another four sales this month total for July so far $176 gross in sales so with a few more good sales i may return to the 60/40 Gold level soonish.

Edited by William Caram
added text

An image, that must remain nameless as one of my better sellers, but includes no identifiable people,  has today recorded another 7 sales, bringing me a whopping net $4.5. 

Not sure whether to laugh or cry ......

Edited by Bryan
  • Love 1

$$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 30-June-2023 ;

Additional Details: One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom.

azuma-diesel-electric-train-of-the-londo

• Love 1
  • Like 1

A woman and a child walk past a window of a Debenhams store in Manchester, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom, which displays 'store closing', 'everything must go' and '15% off' posters. On 1st December 2020, Debenhams went into liquidation, collapsing into administration and putting 12,000 jobs in 124 UK stores at risk.      Last day of the month. $.

2E06AHR.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Avpics said:

One of a handful of low $ web editorials in so far this morning:

female-in-colourful-elaborate-jamaican-costume-at-the-notting-hill-carnival-final-parade-on-a-hot-bank-holiday-monday-WBEE8E.jpg

Amazing Alamy watermark placement, I thought she had braces 😆

• Love 1

Low $$. Probably the last one for the month, but maybe something will pop in tomorrow. Can but hope.

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.
Start: 28 July 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

flanked-by-christmas-trees-the-entrance-to-tramp-nightclub-in-jermyn-street-st-jamess-london-uk-2AECXRH.jpg

• Like 1

Shot in early 2022 in Wardour St London during early 2022. RM, mid $ but everything helps. One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication.

soho-london-uk-5th-february-2022-london-

• Like 1