Positive Results 2023

Just now, Alex Ramsay said:

Now this is weird - 23 direct sales just dropped in, all for exactly the same price - $9.66. All travel pics as far as I can see. Never known anything like this before!

Alex

Yes, I saw on Facebook, on the Stock Photography page, a few people are reporting the same.  I got just one of those.  These are the details below.

United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: up to 500,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 23-June-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: Any placement: Inside or cover.",9.6600,-5.8000,3.8600,"UK"

31 of those for me - all plants / gardens related bar 1 (a wasp).  I had 17 on Wednesday that look like the same publisher.  Maybe they've searched down the back of the sofa and identified a lot of previously unreported uses.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alex Ramsay said:

Now this is weird - 23 direct sales just dropped in, all for exactly the same price - $9.66. All travel pics as far as I can see. Never known anything like this before!

Alex

16 of those for me today - but certainly not all travel pics - quite a wide variety of subjects

Kumar

• Like 1

3 for me, random pictures.

3 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: up to 500,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 23-June-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: Any placement: Inside or cover.",9.6600,-5.8000,3.8600,"UK"

Where are you getting the license details from? They're not on the downloadable sales report. And they won't appear on 'Sales History' or 'See all sales' until tomorrow.

29 minutes ago, Steve F said:

3 for me, random pictures.

Where are you getting the license details from? They're not on the downloadable sales report. And they won't appear on 'Sales History' or 'See all sales' until tomorrow.

You need to download the excel spreadsheet to see the license details.

• Thanks 1

A couple of television sales just popped up - $174 each, $348 in total. Not had many sales so far this year but prices seem to be holding up and my gross average is sitting at $60.

Also got 3 of the $9.66 sales today, all plant related.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

On 23/06/2023 at 14:03, Alex Ramsay said:

Alex

5 for me, all $9.66 gross with same licence details. Variety of subjects. I see from the FB forum that Philippe (sadly no longer posts on this forum) has had 50. Looks like a major catch-up is going on, or a new publisher with a range of titles has come on board?

Mark

Had my best sale of the year yesterday evening. $263 for a marketing package license.

Interestingly, my best sale last year was also on 29th June. Hopefully this one will clear on time - I'm still waiting for last year's!

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, VbFolly said:

Had my best sale of the year yesterday evening. $263 for a marketing package license.

Interestingly, my best sale last year was also on 29th June. Hopefully this one will clear on time - I'm still waiting for last year's!

Woo hoo! You're doing very well, congrats!

• 3 weeks later...