Images sold in September 2022

One in on the last push up. This beasty is a South and West Coast fish in the UK, but I photographed it on the East Coast. It must have had a ride around the North Coast of Scotland on the Gulf Stream.  

Usage: Editorial.

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic.

Start: 29.9.22.

$ my share less than half a pint of beer.

john-dory-zeus-faber-in-british-coastal-

John Dory, Scotland.

• Love 2

sold twice for different $ amounts. One for paper print (the Sun) and one for editorial web use. different dates. 

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 27 August 2022
End: 28 August 2022
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

the-sloop-hms-gannet-built-at-chatham-in

• Love 1

Bank of Scotland. Comley Bank Road, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Bank of Scotland. Comley Bank Road, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 25 August 2022
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

• Like 1

The new Elizabeth Line signage at Farringdon Station, City of London, England, UK Stock Photo

DOOH! $

A busy towpath full of colourful Santander cyclists in Barnes, SW London, UK Stock Photo

DOOH! $ 

A busy market square in Kingston-Upon-Thames, Surrey, England, UK Stock Photo

Magazine, perpetuity $$

Heathrow Express and London Underground signage at Heathrow Airport Terminal Two Building, London, England, UK Stock Photo

Editorial website. In perpetuity. Low $

Alfresco eating outside Cigala on Lamb's Conduit Street in Bloomsbury, London, England, UK Stock Photo

National newspaper. Quarter page. Lowish $

Wagamama - an Asian-inspired Japanese chain restaurant in Ealing, west London, U.K. Stock Photo

Editorial website, Any size. Lowish $

The entrance to the new Foyles bookshop, recently acquired by Waterstones, on Charing Cross Road, London, UK Stock Photo

National newspaper. Quarter page. Lowish $

The entrance and exterior of Boots pharmacy flagship store, Piccadilly Circus, London, England, UK Stock Photo

Editorial website, Any size. Lowish $

• Love 2

Low $$ distributor sale. 5th time licenced by Alamy, 4th time to Spain, this time given away forever
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 August 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Spain,Magazine - print, digital and electronic

clown-anemonefish-amphiprion-percula-ten

• Love 3

Manchester, UK, 12th February, 2022. Protest about high energy bills organised by Manchester Trades Council and Manchester People's Assembly - Austerity Cut it Out.  Protesters assembled in Piccadilly Gardens, central Manchester, UK, before marching through the city centre. Protests are also taking place in other cities in the UK. Organisers say: "Fuel bills are due to rise by another 54% in April, at the same time that National Insurance goes up. RPI inflation is already 7.5%. Rents and interest rates are rising". Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. $.     I should have taken more of these placards as it is even more topical now.

2HMW14G.jpg

• Like 1

On 22/09/2022 at 18:59, Allan Bell said:

CRIKEY!  They have some BIG doves there.

Allan

Sorry Allan, been a bit slow to reply (and laugh!), darling hubby gave me covid....such a sharing man!. Re the "house", it's for storing rice.

Manchester, UK, 2nd June, 2022. Daily life on the streets of central Manchester, England, United Kingdom, British Isles as the Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend begins. People enjoy a drink outside at Sinclairs Oyster Bar in Exchange Square, Union Jack bunting decoration. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. $.     A Google alert on my name told me The Times used this some weeks ago.

2JB3R4J.jpg

• Love 1

5 sales in the last days, so here's a few. Once again, all older images.

Media, design & publishing - $

2DA256R.jpg

Media, design & publishing - $

EJ6K2X.jpg

Media, design & publishing - $$$

PGKE9G.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, cbimages said:

Sorry Allan, been a bit slow to reply (and laugh!), darling hubby gave me covid....such a sharing man!. Re the "house", it's for storing rice.

🙁

Sorry to hear you have covid. Get well soon.

Allan

15 hours ago, cbimages said:

Feel better soon you two, Covid is no fun.

• Thanks 1

Manchester, UK, 1st May, 2022. The SICK! Festival has a new exhibition of portraits of survivors of domestic abuse, titled I AM, by photographer Allie Crewe in St Peter's Square, central Manchester, England, United Kingdom, British Isles. The exhibition runs from 1st – 31st May, 2022. Allie Crewe has been an artist in residence with the charity SafeLives, a UK charity dedicated to ending domestic abuse, during the development of I AM.  Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. $.   

A pop up photo exhibition in the open air got many viewers: maybe more than it would have in an inside venue.

2J6F83X.jpg