Images sold in September 2022

another encouraging sale. Another old image but high $$.  Education and books seem quite active at the moment

2G4AXWA

Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only Editorial print + digital use.
Industry sector: Education
Start: 14 September 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

• Love 1

2 hours ago, gvallee said:

Severe storm brought by La Niña in Ipswich, Queensland, Australia

Australian magazine - $$

2DA94CH.jpg

The UK County town of Ipswich is just a few miles down the road. Don't think I've seen the sky anything like that

Edited by Robert M Estall

Pack of Lansoprazole 15 mg gastro-resistant capsules, hard lansoprazole. For oral use. Teva UK Limited. 

Pack of Lansoprazole 15 mg gastro-resistant capsules, hard lansoprazole. For oral use. Teva UK Limited. Stock Photo

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use

39 minutes ago, Robert M Estall said:

The UK County town of Ipswich is just a few miles down the road. Don't think I've seen the sky anything like that

You're missing out! It was very impressive. In fact, we felt quite exposed in our motorhome. There was an impending major hail storm forecast and we feared for our solar panels. We got soooo lucky that hail fell on a suburb just a few kms away. They were serrated hailstones the size of golf balls. In a few cases, they went through house roofs and landed in the sitting room!! Phew!!

$$, bet a few remember these. From a trades fair in a former life, C41 scan so the shadows never quite come right.

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. Up to 1/16 page, inside.Repeat use within a single issue.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
End: 14 September 2023

archive-image-of-a-white-ford-fiesta-hatchback-saloon-car-at-boston-G35KY1.jpg

• Love 1

First sale this month, a few cents short of $$.

Usage: Editorial, Image use: Editorial Details of use: Television (editorial) Print run: Unlimited transmissions Placement: Use within body of show Duration: In perpetuity Country: Worldwide
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Insert: 1
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 08 September 2022

the-external-facade-of-the-sherlock-holmes-museum-at-221b-baker-street-london-england-uk-2C8M5XN.jpg

• Love 2

A woman looks at hundreds of supportive notes, pictures, flags and anti racist messages on the giant  Manchester United player  Marcus Rashford mural in Withington, Manchester, England, United Kingdom, that was vandalised  with abusive graffiti after England's Euro2020 football loss on July 11th, 2021. The mural was created by French-born street artist Akse P19 on the wall of the Coffee House Cafe on Copson Street. Marcus Rashford is a Manchester United football player. Akse fully repaired the damaged mural by 13th July, 2021. Mid $$ by a non UK museum. Very welcome.

2G7P76X.jpg

• Love 1

Croatia web use for mid $.  My first and only time shooting an event at the White House, I could not have been more nervous.  Shooting 200 ISO film and not know thing about how to shoot these sorts of things...the client was happy and that was all that mattered.  

president-clinton-gives-a-speech-in-the-

• Love 2

12 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Croatia web use for mid $.  My first and only time shooting an event at the White House, I could not have been more nervous.  Shooting 200 ISO film and not know thing about how to shoot these sorts of things...the client was happy and that was all that mattered.  

president-clinton-gives-a-speech-in-the-

Where have I seen those two before? They look really young there. Nice portrait.

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 1

Two sales, first in a while... both medium $$.

This one:
Usage: Educational book. Editorial print + digital use. Up to DPS, inside. One time use only, Discounted re-use
Start: 16 September 2022
End: 16 September 2032

Durham Miner's Gala

Durham, England - July 09, 2016: The Durham Miners Gala, held annually on the second Saturday of July, is a major Stock Photo

and this one:
Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only
Start: 16 September 2022
Duration: Unlimited

Tug of War contest at Gordon Castle Highland Games

Fochabers, Scotland - May 21, 2017: A tug of war contest during the highland games event at Gordon Castle near Fochabers Stock Photo

• Love 2

Had my largest sale today. Mid xxx.  Plus another Mid x.  Best sales day ever for me.  Unfortunately I have not figured out how to insert the photos.

Edited by William B
Submitted in error
  • Love 1
  • Like 1