Images sold in August 2022

On a positive note, had my first three sales above $$$ in the past 30 days. Who knows what is next.

A nice start of month for sure. Mid $$$.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 01 August 2022
End: 01 August 2027
Licence covers all Commercial Rights

2BMR942.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 3

This web ed sale has just dropped in:

shakespeare-drive-entrance-turnstiles-roots-hall-stadium-ground-home-to-southend-united-football-club-in-residential-area-planned-for-redevelopment-2D8YMWJ.jpg

It's the entrance to the west stand of my local club Southend United, who have arranged a new sponsorship deal for the new season for this stand. The sponsor is Gilbert and Rose, and so the stand will be known as the Gilbert and Rose West Stand.............

Not surprisingly social media jumped on that, followed by the mainstream.

https://planetradio.co.uk/greatest-hits/essex/news/southend-united-in-talks-with-sponsor-after-inadvertently-naming-stand-after-serial-killer-rose-west/

Edited by Avpics
  • Like 1

Blue roof top water tower or tank on top of a brick building in downtown Montgomery Alabama, USA. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial, E-learning, website and social media and app, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity
Media: Website, app and social media
Placement: Single Placement
Image Size: Any size
Start: 02 August 2022
Duration: Unlimited

The all too often 25¢ sale.

Rick

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newsletters - external ;  Start: 04-August-2022 ; End: 04-August-2027 ;

Additional Details: Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.

fantasy-art-and-trick-art-painting-at-pa

• Love 1

- Hello everyone, this morning the second sale of the month (started quite well) - average $$, too bad that bought from distributors, Germani. Small entrance part.

😊

- view of Castel Leone with the Picco Ivigna in the background, Lana, Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy, 13th-15th century

View of Castel Leone with the Picco Ivigna in the background, Lana,  Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy, 13th-15th century Stock Photo - Alamy

• Love 3
  • Like 1

$$ distro

Country: Germany ; Usage: Editorial ; Media: Travel guides -print and/or e-book ; Print run: up to 5,000 ; Placement: Inside ; Start: 01-July-2022 ; End: 01-July-2025 ;
Additional Details: Germany,Travel guides -print and/or e-book

vennbahn-former-railway-now-ravel-long-distance-cycle-path-st-vith-KCH0RA.jpg

• Love 4

12 minutes ago, VbFolly said:

A couple of sales today for website, app & social media. My share, a dollar for the pair 🙁.

Male adder

adder-vipera-berus-freshly-sloughed-male

Female adder

female-adder-vipera-berus-basking-in-the

Reward for effort. Hardly adders up does it ?

Edited by ReeRay
  • Like 1

This was a difficult image taken in a darkened room with my RX100 original, before I got the 100-3. I used a lot of selective noise control to get a usable image, but it can be done. I drove the optometrist nuts when she’d discern the focusing light. She kept turning around, but I’d have slipped the little camera back in my handbag while looking innocent.

Higher $$.

DA28KY.jpg

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Love 2