First sale popped up :)

Hello everyone,

I just feel to mention that today i had my first reported sale on alamy. Only for 50 - deduction of 22,50 makes for me i guess 11 dollars. But anyway happy that the first is in :). It is a editorial. Here the image:

DD3MBR.jpg

This shows again that almost everything can sell. Small amount .... but at least a first push :).

Mirco

Congratulations Mirco . I see you tasted it before you took its picture. Smart move.

Actually this is the alcohol free one of my pregnant girlfriend. I allready drunk half of my dark Polish Fortuna beer to come to the idea to make this easy image. The drink brought me to an sale. I will head up to the bar tommorow and take some couple of drinks more..... i hope to report new sales next week :).

It's interesting to see how things have changed on Alamy over the years and how challenging it now is for new contributors like Mirco. I had only 10 images on Alamy when I made my first sale back in 2007. Mirco has uploaded more images in a few months than I have in six years.

Congrats Mirco! Still waiting for my first sale, but as you can see I don't have a lot uploaded yet, so I am not expecting anything for awhile. Patience is the name of the game these days. At least you made enough to pay for your two beers that night.

If you're buying though, I'm a Merlot girl.

Archived