Hello everyone,

I just feel to mention that today i had my first reported sale on alamy. Only for 50 - deduction of 22,50 makes for me i guess 11 dollars. But anyway happy that the first is in :). It is a editorial. Here the image:

DD3MBR.jpg

This shows again that almost everything can sell. Small amount .... but at least a first push :).

Mirco

Edited by Mirco Vacca
  • Upvote 2

Congratulations!

Congratulations Mirco . I see you tasted it before you took its picture. Smart move.

• Upvote 1

Congratulations Mirco . I see you tasted it before you took its picture. Smart move.

Actually this is the alcohol free one of my pregnant girlfriend. I allready drunk half of my dark Polish Fortuna beer to come to the idea to make this easy image. The drink brought me to an sale. I will head up to the bar tommorow and take some couple of drinks more..... i hope to report new sales next week :).

• Upvote 1

Congratulations Mirco, well done :)

Well done Mirco..looks good enough to drink... :-)

I.can't wait for my first sale  I suppose that will be in about  2 years time tho... ;)

Well done Mirco :)

I got my first textbook sale through Alamy today so I may join you celebrating with a dram this evening. 

I got a textbook sale today too and it looks like prices might be slightly up on last year.

Allan

I'm not driving tonight, I'll have ^his^!

Well done Mirco.  Many more to come, I'm sure (beers and sales!)  Good luck with fatherhood, too - many more pictures there! :)

It's interesting to see how things have changed on Alamy over the years and how challenging it now is for new contributors like Mirco. I had only 10 images on Alamy when I made my first sale back in 2007. Mirco has uploaded more images in a few months than I have in six years.

Congratulations Mirco!

I am sure you are aware that when a contributor makes his first sale he has to buy his colleagues a whisky?! :)

Kumar

• Upvote 1

Congrats Mirco! Still waiting for my first sale, but as you can see I don't have a lot uploaded yet, so I am not expecting anything for awhile. Patience is the name of the game these days. At least you made enough to pay for your two beers that night.

If you're buying though, I'm a Merlot girl.

Champagne for me please Mirco. 

Thanks everybody for my mini success :).

The funny thing is that i would expect to have sold this image in Poland......but in the morning i found out that the sale went to the US.

Congratulations Mirco, It's a good feeling when your first sale drops in, and even better when the 2nd and 3rd show up as well.

The challenge is keeping the momentum going.

Good luck on your next sales.

Cheers

Craig

Congrats :)

I'll have a Guinness.

Cheers,

Philippe

Great!!!!! Guiness :) :)

I love Westmalle trappist dubbel also ....