Covid 19 -------- The lighter side

Rather than intersperse humorous posts among more serious ones and as a lot of us will be spending more time at home I thought it might be a good idea  to have a thread to try and cheer us all up a bit.

Humorous, funny or downright hilarious posts only please, the only exception being inspirational.  

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, John Morrison said:

Even better value...

Private Eye Magazine

Similarly, to address any future shortage of toilet rolls we had considered subscribing to Murdoch's Australian newspaper, but as I pointed out to my better half, it'd be no use as it's already covered in shite . . .

DD

The following quote is from a woman lining up outside a liquor store in Vancouver after fears spread that government-run liquor stores might be closing (they aren't, at least not yet): "If I'm going to get COVID-19, the last thing I want is to die sober." 

In Germany they are preparing for a potential lockdown situation by stockpiling sausages inside large pieces of luggage.

It’s really a wurst case scenario.....

(@DadJokeMan on Twitter)

• Love 2

When I first went in to isolation I was concerned I would have to talk to the wife*.

I needn't have worried, turns out she's** quite a nice person when you get to know her***

* Insert wife/husband

** Insert she's/ he's

*** insert her/him

Where appropriate.