Covid 19 -------- The lighter side

I've been sent a few of these, I'm sure that we all have. Pointless CEO communications somehow vaguely related to coronavirus.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/business/your-inexplicable-and-unnecessary-coronavirus-email-from-the-daily-mash-20200330195030?fbclid=IwAR29Ulhc5lY-btr_tv7U1kQd38azGO9PU4o7laPXwsR-y6fiuDn_GixGHt8

Edited by geogphotos

5 hours ago, dustydingo said:

Australia's newspaper choice would be reduced by more than 50% . . .

DD

A lot more than 50% in some countries I suspect. 

Camera Electronic, probably the premiere pro photography/camera shop here (and with whom I have absolutely no affiliation/association other than handing over money to them on a quite regular basis), are advertising a sale . . . with the promise that they "can make any arrangement to suit your needs even if it means throwing it at your car as you drive by" . . .   

DD

Edited by dustydingo
typo

14 hours ago, BobD said:

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

DD

Just seen a news report about the stresses and strains of self isolation. It reported that people are going crazy from being in lock down!
It was strange, actually, because I had just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster and all of us agreed that things are getting bad. I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she always has to put a different spin on everything, and certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant. The curtains didn't help by telling me to pull myself together. In the end the iron calmed me down. She said everything will be fine, which surprised me because she’s usually the first one to apply unnecessary pressure and get steamed up over nothing !!!

• Love 1

Some people in self-isolation may be going ‘stir crazy’… but not me. I’m learning new skills every day. For example, I've discovered that there really is more than one way to skin a cat. Whenever the walls start closing in on me, I distract myself by putting cutlery in the microwave. The lightshow can be quite impressive. Tomorrow I plan to lick the windows...

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, John Morrison said:

Tomorrow I plan to lick the windows...

When you have finished yours you can come and do mine.

Allan

• Love 1
  • Like 1