1000 sales reached

20 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

It couldn’t happen to a nicer person. You are one of those special people who give of yourself. We need more like you in this old world.

👍

Thanks for those kind words, Betty. 

However, I'm not sure my wife would recognise me from that description. 😀

• Love 1

Well done John!!

I'll echo everybody else in thanking you for your help in identifying diverse plants.

I'm on 934, so should reach 1000 some time later this year - but it will have taken me over twice as long as you!!

John.

On 11/02/2020 at 20:50, John Richmond said:

$75 sale dropped in this afternoon to tick the sales counter from 999 to 1000.  6 years on Alamy - first submission passed QC on 13 January 2014, first sale on 27 June 2014 - so I'm pleased with the progress.  

Flowers appear to sell.  I must photograph a few more. 😀

Congratulations John. Thats good to hear. 🎉

Thanks for the kind words everyone.  I think that 1000 (now up to 1003) shows that it is still possible for a non pro to start in stock, build a portfolio virtually from scratch, and have a reasonable measure of success.  Good luck to all others following the same path.

Keep the flower IDs coming.  I love the challenge.

• Love 1

On 11/02/2020 at 12:50, John Richmond said:

$75 sale dropped in this afternoon to tick the sales counter from 999 to 1000.  6 years on Alamy - first submission passed QC on 13 January 2014, first sale on 27 June 2014 - so I'm pleased with the progress.  

Flowers appear to sell.  I must photograph a few more. 😀

Wow!.. congrats on that milestone, John... good to hear flowers sell, as I have tons on my computer I haven`t added here yet.