BME, four sales for total gross $852. All three-digi sales, highest $337.50.  I refused to count a $5.95 sale somehow sneaked in, even though I opted out a while back.

Not a good one for me either. Refunds with immediate re-sales, some lowish stuff and two just under 200 US-$ each. On a positive note, I've already bagged one sale for August ... or so it would seem. Waiting on a commercial sale to come through (fingers crossed) and a couple of unreported uses that are being chased for ages.

June and July have been good, depending on one's definition of 'Good' that is.

For me, around $200.00 gross each month is good with about 1300 images on-line.

I've noticed a distinct upward trend in RM pricing, even managed to score a $103.00 RM in June.

Zooms and views are way up too.

No doubt the pendulum will swing the other way now for a few months, it usually does.

Richard McDowell

Perth

West Oz

9 licences, largest $45 (to a UK newspaper!)  lowest  $5.95 (there were 4 of those)  total gross $175  net $75.

Compared to June about twice the numbers for half the price.

Total CTR  0.48 (same as Alamy average)

August 1 payment $313....

27 sales totalling $1350, no refunds or rebills at all, two over $180 and one at $225 but also rather too many distributor sales (including one $184 sale, one $109 and one $57 - it does not feel good to be left with only $17 out of $57, $32 out of $109, or $55 out of $184). A welcome run at the end of the month multiple $75 sales for what looks one use - appears to be images used in an operating system or in software as screen savers). One of those has ended up billed on August 1st but looks to be part of the same batch.

Six sales (five on the last day of July), one distributor... Gross US$ 422.05... All sales were for 75.73 (strange number) and the distributor sale was for 43.30. Can't complain... And August has started well with one sale on the first day.

The strangest thing is that only two of these sales were ever zoomed... at least in the last 8 months...

Six sales (five on the last day of July), one distributor... Gross US$ 422.05... All sales were for 75.73 (strange number) and the distributor sale was for 43.30. Can't complain... And August has started well with one sale on the first day.

The strangest thing is that only two of these sales were ever zoomed... at least in the last 8 months...

I had four of those $75.73 sales (all images of Latin America) on the last day of July. It must have been a bulk order of some kind. All mine were photos that have sold before.

I had four of those $75.73 sales (all images of Latin America) on the last day of July. It must have been a bulk order of some kind. All mine were photos that have sold before.

I had two $75.73 sales, one on July 31st and one on August 1st. One was taken in Memphis, TN and the other, Israel.

Oh boy and now they're going for less than half, because of refunds. Let's hope it's not because of something we've said on the open forum.

Did anybody else check the original price on the calculator?

;-)

wim

Archived