I've had an absolutely dire year at Alamy. But in the last three days I've had a sudden flurry of sales that have grossed more than ten times the rest of the year put together. Also over the last week or two I've had a huge surge in zooms.

Welcome to the crazy world of Alamy.

Alan

Flurry no, but I did have one of those doubles yesterday amounting to $180 which was nice. Zooms have picked up from the beginning of the month but it's been a good year for me so far.

Ten times the rest of the year must be quite exciting yeh? Well done. 

Edit: I need new glasses. The two $89 sales I thought I had were actually a sale and a refund. Doh! A poor month continues for me. :(

I'm just 6 sales away from matching my total sales for last year and we're only in month 5.  Very promising.

I'm not one of the 'big players' but it's a nice addition to the pension and is is increasing year on year.

Quite often a bit of a flurry at the end of the month.

Last month was great, this month is good, with time remaining to achieve greatness. My last month's total was helped by two of the biggest sales I've had on Alamy. I've just had an 'other income' pop up this afternoon too, and a bit better than the previous ones I've had.

Newspaper sales should be arriving soon, they are always sure to boost the coffers.

Just checked back to last month - the 26th seems to be Other Income Day. 

Quite the opposite here. After an astounding start to May, rocketing to almost $1800 in the first couple of weeks, I have had nothing for a week or so now. Not even a five dollar special to the impoverished Italians. Its all part of life's rich pageant, or something like that.

Archived