Post your positive results here :)

Last month was our best sales month ever. We blogged about it:

http://www.alamy.com/blog/simply-the-best-month-ever-and-other-news

Cheers for your continued support.

Alamy

I wish I can say the same  <_<

Is that the total number of licenses, or total revenue?

Revenue, which for the whole of 2016 is 25% up on year to date 2015.

Cheers

Alamy

Was nice to see a $120 sale a few days ago. The same image with the same license was purchased again 2 days later, but I suspected it was an error and sure enough, it was refunded the same day. That's ok though as it's still nice to see the one sale for that amount, as my sales don't often go that high for one sale. It is my first sale for October unfortunately but I hope to see some more soon. I'm certainly owed many by distributors for several months now. My revenue for the year is certainly up by quite a bit, and my sales number for the year is already well over double the number last year.

It's encouraging and very positive to hear from admin that revenue is up on last year. We all know that prices are lower, but if that is being more than offset by sales quantity, it's very positive and maybe the future for stock is not as dull as some have suggested.

Geoff.

Yes, very heartening to hear.

John.

Last month was our best sales month ever. We blogged about it:

http://www.alamy.com/blog/simply-the-best-month-ever-and-other-news

Cheers for your continued support.

Alamy

My stats reflect that, happily - Last month, September, was my best month ever for net revenue (& # of sales).

All the best - Ann

Looks certain that 2016 will be my best year for sales numbers, and despite 2015 having two large sales (one over $1100 dollars), I'll be very surprised if this year isn't better financially too.

So, lots of little ones can more than equal a few big ones...

:)

I feel I've just got to join in with all this good positive news. It's only October and this is my record year for licences and I've also just exceeded my previous best year for revenue which was in 2009!

I don't fiddle around too much with statistics but my surge in sales this year coincided with a twelve page leap upwards in CTR ranking and it's taken 46% more licences to surpass my previous revenue best. All interesting stuff!! :)  :)

Jim. 

Got this one for $625:

Usage: Advertising and promotion
Media: Television (advertising)
Industry sector: Government (local, regional, national)
Placement: Regional
Start: 14 October 2016
End: 14 November 2016

The country was listed as one state of the USA.

Same image has been licensed for $175 for textbook in 2014 and $250 for print and e-book this year, plus a couple of under $20 uses.

Its one of those pictures that I really didn't expect to be in demand.

Jerry

Got this one for $625:

Same image has been licensed for $175 for textbook in 2014 and $250 for print and e-book this year, plus a couple of under $20 uses.

Jerry

Just another example of wasteful government spending of tax payers money! -_-  Of course, it'll be all fine and good if it's my picture. Congratulations!

Got this one for $625:

Jerry

Just another example of wasteful government spending of tax payers money! -_-  Of course, it'll be all fine and good if it's my picture. Congratulations!

Yes, congratulations. I'm all for wasteful government spending myself.

I had a $100+ sale show up today, which is always a cause for celebration these days. Sorry, the drinks won't be on me.

Got this one for $625:

Jerry

Got this one for $625:

Seems quite reasonable to me. People already get screwed enough by their governments, if governments won't pay a fair price for work who else should? 

Got this one for $625:

Jerry

Got this one for $625:

Seems quite reasonable to me. People already get screwed enough by their governments, if governments won't pay a fair price for work who else should? 

For sure, and better to spend the money on us rather than on big pay raises for politicians.

Archived