Post your positive results here :)

Not a lot of money involved, but recently I noticed in My Alamy that there had been a limited number of views of a given subject and only one zoom, but not mine (that caused some gnashing of teeth!)

However today my unzoomed photo was leased, first the bad news, then the good....

Maybe two different customers, or just a coincidence?

Usage: iQ sale: Corporate Package Use – Internal use and external non-advertising use
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Start: 10 February 2017
End: 10 February 2022

I already have four sales, one more and I'll meet my monthly average. I fit pretty well in what I've read here, 1 sale a month per 1000 images.

I've seldom, if ever, made travel brochure sales. But 3 of my 4 are just that. Two for $60 each, I think for the same brochure of local attractions here in my own city.

The other, for $70, is for the Caribbean.

Goes to prove that one needs to cover what's in one's own back yard.

My zooms are higher than ever, btw.

Betty

I've been putting a lot of work into making my port leaner and meaner. The last ten days have seen well above average sales and zooms. Coincidence? Possibly. It certainly boosts confidence in continuing to burn the midnight oil.

Two sales dropped in today for $38 and $19. However, they're both the same image and both for education. Can I expect a refund on one soon?!

Not necessarily, are the dates of usage the same?

Exactly the same:

Usage: iQ sale: Educational book, editorial print + digital use, inside, one time use only

Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

Start: 15 February 2017

End: 15 February 2027

Usage: iQ sale: Educational book, editorial print + digital use, inside, one time use only

Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

Start: 15 February 2017

End: 15 February 2027

Just under $100 despite a "quantity discount" for inside use to a German magazine. It's a photo of a tree that fell on my car during Hurricane Sandy. Always good to turn lemons into lemonade. 

indeed! i do hope it continues to sell and buys you a shiny new car in the future!

Just under $100 despite a "quantity discount" for inside use to a German magazine. It's a photo of a tree that fell on my car during Hurricane Sandy. Always good to turn lemons into lemonade. 

indeed! i do hope it continues to sell and buys you a shiny new car in the future!

Thanks! It turned 13 a couple of years ago so the shiny new car is sitting in my driveway, many photos to sell before it's paid off but thanks for the good wishes! 

Archived