Back in the top 500?

I just checked my e-mail and was pleasantly surprised to see that I somehow managed to sneak back into the Alamy Top 500 club. Anyone else?

John, is that based on sales on on portfolio size.  For sales, I hat to say it but I'd be happy to be in the top 5000. 

I just checked my e-mail and was pleasantly surprised to see that I somehow managed to sneak back into the Alamy Top 500 club. Anyone else?

John, is that based on sales on on portfolio size.  For sales, I hat to say it but I'd be happy to be in the top 5000. 

I assume that it's based on number of sales and revenue within a given quarter. My portfolio is fairly small by today's standards.

Made it again but was kinda surprised, my sales haven't been what they used to be.....but then again, I suppose, many could say the same.

July and August must have gotten me in since they were exceptionally good months. September has not been that great at all, but that thread is yet to come...

I wonder if agencies are included in the Top 500, or just individual contributors.

Never received one of those emails.

Cheers,

Philippe

Philippe, are you considered an agency? Maybe that is why. Tho not even sure if they are only sending these emails to individuals only or not.

Top 500 is very nice but…

I think it would be to everyone's benefit, including Alamy's, to put all of the top 500 in the CREATIVE division, and at the top of the image sort order.

Then being in the top 500 would have more significance. It could be a reward for doing well, and give number 501- 30,000 a real incentive to do better.

Top 500 is very nice but…

I think it would be to everyone's benefit, including Alamy's, to put all of the top 500 in the CREATIVE division, and at the top of the image sort order.

Then being in the top 500 would have more significance. It could be a reward for doing well, and give number 501- 30,000 a real incentive to do better.

+1

+1 for the 500 also

wim

Archived