First sale this week : )

MariaJ

I feel like I'm finally joining the club here at Alamy, I got my first sale/license this past week.   :)  

I signed on at the end of May with my first 4 and have slowly been building my collection. A bit over 300 so far, but more coming soon!

DA8G8T.jpg

Maria

I had my first sale in two months yesterday. It was to someone in India and paid a gross of $6.27. I can't tell you how excited I am. And, no -- I do not belong to any of the bargain schemes. 

Congratulations. You must be only about 10 rupees short of Nirvana over that one.

I'm still waiting for my first sale. Have had two photos searched under their Alamy code, so I have been hoping to see at least one of them as a sale. But congrats Maria, slog on!

As I understand it, they almost always come through - though you may have to wait months.  I'm hanging on for a couple, myself.

I had my first sale in two months yesterday. It was to someone in India and paid a gross of $6.27. I can't tell you how excited I am. And, no -- I do not belong to any of the bargain schemes. 

Ouch!  That won't keep you in chai, much less coffee.  I would not be a happy Larry with that sale after two months wait.  Sure I can't interest you in a iPhone app?

Had exactly the same sale Ed, I was over the moon, NOT!!!

On the bright-ish side, though, even a small sale like this can help your ranking.

Archived