So, how was your January?

A thin inside edge down to fine leg for a very dodgy single. It might buy me a half in my local one day, and it stemmed from a Mail sale from last June.

And my biggest ever sale from late Nov is still not cleared, so not the start to the year I was hoping for.

Oh well, I did reach the 2,000 images barrier thanks to a month in the Antipodes, so chin up, eh?

I had 11 sales in January, with 7 textbooks, 2 magazines and 2 newspapers.

Lisa, those are nice numbers with only 722 images!

Indeed!  Good show with more "likes" than images.

For me, two sales refunded, leaving 12 sales for $673.  Oh for those days when 12 sales meant well over $1000.

No one has started a "How was your...?" thread. So I figured it must be my turn.

Surprisingly, 2014 kicked off really well for me with 18 RM sales for about $1380 gross. Lots of new zooms sitting in the wings as well.

Very encouraging way to begin a new year.

Thanks, Alamy

Think we all need to move to Canada :)

Terry.

Best month ever for me in terms of numbers sold - 9, which is more than the combined total for the last 5 months!

Only $273 though (worst $6.47 x 3, best $80.81) In newspaper scheme, no NU sales.

Another good bit of news for me is that I achieved the highest ever number of both rolling monthly views (5154), and rolling monthly zooms (39).

All in all, after 4 or 5 pretty poor months January was good and the future looks promising.

John.

No one has started a "How was your...?" thread. So I figured it must be my turn.

Surprisingly, 2014 kicked off really well for me with 18 RM sales for about $1380 gross. Lots of new zooms sitting in the wings as well.

Very encouraging way to begin a new year.

Thanks, Alamy

Think we all need to move to Canada :)

Terry.

Sure, I hear there's still lots of room left in Nunavut. Better pack your long johns, though.

13 sales but a disappointing $463 total and too many agent sales. 14 days without sales at all until the last hour of the last day when three newspaper uses dropped in. Lots of known uses not yet appeared.

Snap. Exactly the same here!

Apart from the fact that I had 5 minuscule newspaper sales that very last day. 

Archived