Images sold in August 2022

Yellow beach umbrella and sign for rental beach chairs, umbrellas, kayaks and paddle boards in Seaside Florida, USA. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 750,000
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 23 July 2022
End: 24 July 2022
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

I seem to sell a lot of Florida travel images to UK / EU publications.  Must be the weather.  :-))  Got low $$ but better than most of my sales lately.  

Rick

• Love 1

Mid $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Magazines and books ;  Start: 25-August-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide (excludes advertising). EU

national-gallery-of-denmark-smk-statens-

• Love 3

Manchester, UK. 12th August, 2022. Former Manchester United footballer and former Welsh manager Ryan Giggs (centre) leaves Manchester Crown Court, Manchester, United Kingdom, at the end of the 5th day of his trial. Ryan Giggs is accused of assaulting  former girlfriend, Kate Greville, and her sister Emma Greville on November 1, 2020, and of using controlling and coercive behaviour against Kate Greville. He denies all the charges against him. The jury trial was adjourned on Friday afternoon at the end of the fifth day. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. $

2JNM216.jpg

Tin of Carr's Table Water. Thin crispy biscuits baked golden brown for serving with cheese and hors d'oeuvre. 

Tin of Carr's Table Water. Thin crispy biscuits baked golden brown for serving with cheese and hors d'oeuvre. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 July 2022
Mexico,Magazine - print, digital and electronic

• Like 1

$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: All media ;  Start: 25-August-2022 ; Duration: Unlimited ;
   Additional Details: For permitted use online and retail use

Retail use? For ever for $5? Since when is that Editorial? Or doesn't it make any difference anymore.

R0XHTX.jpg

Low $$, 7th licence of this image via Alamy, 10th overall. Sadly, now licenced forever for a pittance.
Usage: Editorial, Worldwide, unlimited interior placement, print +lifetime digital rights of a single title or edition.
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: Unlimited for duration of licence
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: Full area
Start: 25 August 2022
Duration: Unlimited
peacock-mantis-shrimp-odontodactylus-scy

• Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Another one dropped in, below mid $$. First licence of this image and given away forever.

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print + digital use.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 26 August 2022
leaf-curling-spider-phonognatha-graeffei

Edited by cbimages
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, cbimages said:

Another one dropped in, below mid $$. First licence of this image and given away forever.

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print + digital use.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
leaf-curling-spider-phonognatha-graeffei

Well done for selling a spider Carol ! Lovely shot.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, cbimages said:

Thanks Gen, I love these spiders, they are so pretty.

And I believe there are several species of leaf-rolling spiders. You never know who's inside.

• Love 1

Hooray! Finally got a sale this month. Thought it was going to be a drought month.

Premier enclosure Newmarket racecourse 2019

premier-enclosure-newmarket-racecourse-2019-TAAJ3F.jpg

Usage: Editorial, Images to be used in an editorial context across website, associated micro sites and social channels. As per Contract
Media: Website, app and social media
Duration: In perpetuity

Low $ Nett

If it can be called a sale at these prices.

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Love 5

Never miss a chance to photograph something ordinary. Especially if it was popular. Finally a licence from a place we passed through regularly before you-know-what. Going back in a couple of weeks, can't wait.

$, won't buy me un rouge.

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 25 August 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

poster-advertising-the-film-bienvenue-chez-les-chtis-2008-bergues-F6610X.jpg

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Love your Polar bear images Paulette.

Are you still venturing to the NP occasionally?

Allan

NP being North Pole? If I hadn't taken that trip my sales would be much fewer. It was so expensive that I don't expect to ever make that much on the images. I did my trips for the experience of being with the wild creatures. Amazing experiences. We were very, very lucky on the Svalbard trip. We saw so many mothers with cubs. Our leader wanted to stay in the area overnight but the ship captain nixed that. We could have been iced in when we woke up in the morning so we had to go out to clear water and then back into the ice. Not that nighttime was dark but we did keep hours as if there was day and night instead of constant day. I took my trips with photosafaris.com and that company is owned by Joe VanOs and all the guides are photographers so the emphasis is on going to the best places in the best light. Joe knows that if people don't get good images they won't keep coming back. I am so happy to have been able to do that. Too old and poor to do it now but I have great memories. And a bit of money now and then from the images.

Paulette

• Love 1
  • Like 3

On 27/08/2022 at 09:48, NYCat said:

NP being North Pole? If I hadn't taken that trip my sales would be much fewer. It was so expensive that I don't expect to ever make that much on the images. I did my trips for the experience of being with the wild creatures. Amazing experiences. We were very, very lucky on the Svalbard trip. We saw so many mothers with cubs. Our leader wanted to stay in the area overnight but the ship captain nixed that. We could have been iced in when we woke up in the morning so we had to go out to clear water and then back into the ice. Not that nighttime was dark but we did keep hours as if there was day and night instead of constant day. I took my trips with photosafaris.com and that company is owned by Joe VanOs and all the guides are photographers so the emphasis is on going to the best places in the best light. Joe knows that if people don't get good images they won't keep coming back. I am so happy to have been able to do that. Too old and poor to do it now but I have great memories. And a bit of money now and then from the images.

Paulette

your images are awesome, and the credit is all yours..  i hope to go see the bears one day in Churchill.

11 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

your images are awesome, and the credit is all yours..  i hope to go see the bears one day in Churchill.

Thank you. If you go to Churchill I think it is worth the extra money to stay out on the tundra in the lodge. Not exactly comfortable. sleeping on a shelf with your luggage on the other shelf... one bathroom for 10 or 12 people.... BUT... the bears right outside the window at different times.  Of course you also go out to look for them and sometimes they come to the lodge when you are out... Still, I think you have better chances. That said, my images from Churchill don't do as well as Svalbard. They do sell but not so often.

Paulette

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, NYCat said:

Thank you. If you go to Churchill I think it is worth the extra money to stay out on the tundra in the lodge. Not exactly comfortable. sleeping on a shelf with your luggage on the other shelf... one bathroom for 10 or 12 people.... BUT... the bears right outside the window at different times.  Of course you also go out to look for them and sometimes they come to the lodge when you are out... Still, I think you have better chances. That said, my images from Churchill don't do as well as Svalbard. They do sell but not so often.

Paulette

Thanks for the recommendations.