Chris Burrows

Question

18 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

Must be when we, the contributors, starting paying to have our pictures published 😬😅

Either that or another commission cut. I'm kidding (I hope).

4 hours ago, Joseph Clemson said:

Goodness only knows. The linked video seems to visually suggest that Alamy will explode on Tuesay 19th Oct 2021. If it's a marketing teaser it's over my head.

Yes, it looks like the next Big Bang -- a bit premature perhaps.

I guess we'll all find out on the fateful day.

200.gif

• Love 2

5 hours ago, Chris Burrows said:

Anyone know what the Alamy Content Team tweet that just says 19.10.21 is all about.

It's a bit ominous! Could it be when Boris Johnson returns from another one of his many holidays? 🤣

• Thanks 1

I believe that the black holes will eventually eat all the matter including dark matter in the universe. Then slow the expansion of the universe down by being attracted by gravitational pull so that all the black holes will eat other black holes until there is only one black hole which will become unstable and then there will be another BIG BANG.😇

Probably zillions of years in the future.🧐

Allan

• Like 1

20 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

that is the same date the Alamy News Twitter account is announced to shut down and merged with PAImage, speculate at will- i'll go for Alamy name being "rebranded" to PA

That sounds a bit ominous, I've been taken over, then rebranded before and that eventually ended with all my pics being deleted.

57 minutes ago, kay said:

my guess is a new typeface/rebranding (briefly visible at 0:02 in the video)

nice spotting.   interesting that the typeface doesn't seem aligned to any of PA Images , wonder if they will also rebrand also.

note that the PA Images twitter account, which is dedicated to Live News, and is being merged with Alamy LN mentions a "renaming of channel"  (i have added tweet to the Alamy announcement post.)

Edited by meanderingemu

7 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

I believe that the black holes will eventually eat all the matter including dark matter in the universe. Then slow the expansion of the universe down by being attracted by gravitational pull so that all the black holes will eat other black holes until there is only one black hole which will become unstable and then there will be another BIG BANG.😇

Allan

Apparently, when asked what he thought about the Big Bang theory, the Dalai Lama replied, "Bang! Bang! Bang!" 🌟

Edited by John Mitchell

4 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

nice spotting.   interesting that the typeface doesn't seem aligned to any of PA Images , wonder if they will also rebrand also.

note that the PA Images twitter account, which is dedicated to Live News, and is being merged with Alamy LN mentions a "renaming of channel"  (i have added tweet to the Alamy announcement post.)

Don't forget the "green screen" in the explosion video. Everyone wants/needs to be "green" these days. 🟩

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Allan

As long as it doesn't happen in the next few weeks, I'm okay with it.

11 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Allan

I'm guessing that these are not Vegan black holes?