update:  A second Nov. sale arrived for about same amount, so now a Mach 1 month for my port.

--------------------------

John, I've had one sale so far this month for similar amount, which makes it a fast month for me.

- Ann

I've only had only one sale so far this month. Fortunately, it was a good one ($180), but I usually have several by this date.

Anyone else having a slow month?

Oh yes is the answer. Only one sale here as well which is one up on last months zero sales.

Alamy live news sale from 23rd of July. That's nearly 4 months for the sale to be reported after chasing with member services. 

Regards

Craig

I also have only 1 :)....

I've only had only one sale so far this month. Fortunately, it was a good one ($180), but I usually have several by this date.

But John... better 1 sale 180 then 3 for 25 each. You have a good start :).

Snap.... same volume and value...... down on last month, lets hope things pick up in the last third! So far, Alamy is being stomped on by the Micros, needs to more than double to catch up.

Thank goodness it's not only me, only one sale reported  to date. 

Not sure who to blame, but Jeff is a likely candidate, so many images so many sales, nothing left for the rest of us  :)

Thank goodness it's not only me, only one sale reported  to date. 

Not sure who to blame, but Jeff is a likely candidate, so many images so many sales, nothing left for the rest of us  :)

That's what I figured as well.

I've licensed two images so far.  I'm happy if I license one per month....I am only hoping that nothing else clears payment until after I receive payout under the new threshold in December....that way I can get a payout two months in a row (which has never happened for me).

Pretty good for me. 6 sales at $483.35 gross 

Doesn't seem much, or any, rhyme or reason to this. I have increased images in my portfolio on Alamy in past couple of years  but all these sales bar one are from images taken/uploaded more than 3 years ago. Most recent image in these stats was taken two months ago  - a friend shopping in supermarket - which just goes to prove that you must always have the camera with you.

Regards

Richard

Archived