October challenge - Harmony

Chris E

Octobers concept is 'harmony'. This isn't just musical harmony or colour harmony.

Plenty of synonyms - accord, affinity, amicability, amity, compatibility, concord, conformity, consensus, consistency, cooperation, correspondence, empathy, friendship, good will, kinship, like-mindedness, meeting of minds, peace, rapport, sympathy, tranquility, unanimity, understanding, unity.

I hope this will allow a really broad range of entries including those without people or animals!

Regards

Chris E

Well......No people or animals is seriously refreshing. However, it's a task that I considered especially taking a picture for the purpose. And, then I had a look through my Alamy stuff and realised that I could contribute. Sorry about the animal one but surely worth a giggle.

Perfect harmony

D0F2ND.jpg

Inspired by Paulette's lion picture ;)

Harmony & Unity

Groeneg.jpg

Young Edible frog (Rana esculenta) amongst Duckweed (Lemnaceae) La Brenne, France

Cheers,

Philippe

I've seen this somewhere before, haven't I?

Allan

I don't mean to disrupt the harmony, but shouldn't this be an October challenge rather than a November one? Or did October go by without my noticing it?

Merry Christmas!

Too late!

Allan

Sorry folks busy day! Now if anyone can tell me how to change the header please?

But what a wonderful diverse set of images so far.

Cheers

Chris E

I don't think that you can change the header. If you e-mail member services, perhaps they can do it for you. Don't let them make you wait 28 working days, though! By then it really will be November.

Good luck.

2 November challenges then...

Here's my 3, living near the coast, I do like the sea.

D1N128.jpg

Tea & Cake - yum!

B6MGGD.jpg

Cool Calm Seascape, December.

CEBJHT.jpg

Another Seascape

ann

Archived