I noticed on Friday (8th) database had not updated since the day before - I had another try yesterday when I don't normally bother at weekends because it does not update to see if it had changed late Friday night but nothing doing.  I am now waiting for tomorrow morning when I will check - if it does not update then I may start making some noise.

Sales aren't necessarily viewed or zoomed inside Alamy.. they might be found via Google.

And only certain recognised buyers' actions count towards views and zooms.. the images could have been viewed, zoomed and purchased either by someone who doesn't count towards the statistics or by someone who didn't even bother to log in.

Measures haven't updated for me either since Thursday February 7 at 07:33am GMT.  It was the first time I ever had 0 views since I started with Alamy which was a red flag.  Just checked it again today, Monday February 11, at the usual time, and there is still no update.  Also showing 0 zooms and 0 sales for the period.

Just checked in and measures still not updated.

This is getting a bit much - if Alamy is in the process of doing a big hardware/software upgrade I do not have a problem if I am aware of it going on but we have heard nothing.  The forums are becoming almost unusable, people are still reporting issues with uploads, and measures are now not available for all intents and purposes.  Please, Alamy tell us what is going on - it is not knowing that makes this worse.

46 minutes ago, Starsphinx said:

This is getting a bit much - if Alamy is in the process of doing a big hardware/software upgrade I do not have a problem if I am aware of it going on but we have heard nothing.  The forums are becoming almost unusable, people are still reporting issues with uploads, and measures are now not available for all intents and purposes.  Please, Alamy tell us what is going on - it is not knowing that makes this worse.

https://discussion.alamy.com/topic/11110-please-fix-the-forum/

7 hours ago, Starsphinx said:

Alamy website is always slow, doesn't matter which world's corner you are browsing from, measures are down a few times per year as usual even for several days. So, I don't see nothing new. It would be great if with all the money Alamy will earn from our 10% off they will move to a much better and reliable server and website. Hopefully!

Archived