Half last year's total sales at (nearly) the mid-point of the year, at more than 2/3 of last year's total revenue. I take pleasure in small things.

Similar for me too! 55% of last years sales and 77% of revenue at the moment.  :)

John.

Same number of sales for 3x the revenue this year. Caused me to upload more and start stockimo. Added 1000 more images to the main collection and 530 so far to stockimo. No sales from the ones added but loads of zooms. We'll see if it was a wise choice adding more.

Half last year's total sales at (nearly) the mid-point of the year, at more than 2/3 of last year's total revenue. I take pleasure in small things.

57% of last year's total sales, 166% of last year's total revenue. I take pleasure in big things too :)

Alan

Volume well up over 50% of 2014

Revenue well down under 50% of 2014

Pretty much in line with my figures. All I seem to be attracting this year is low volume distributor sales.

Volume well up over 50% of 2014

Revenue well down under 50% of 2014

Pretty much in line with my figures. All I seem to be attracting this year is low volume distributor sales.

Interesting, I seldom see a distributor sale these days. They seem to have dried up almost completely.

Interesting, I seldom see a distributor sale these days. They seem to have dried up almost completely.

Lucky you. I had four microscopic ones drop in today.

Famous last words on my part. I see that one has just been invoiced for $31.44 -- could be worse. 

Archived