How were your sales in September 2014?

Sales down, zooms up. I've taken the hint from Alamy that I'm not cut out to be a stock shooter so haven't uploaded anything for months. Any licenses from now on will be a bonus.

On the upside my sales elsewhere are up but that's mostly news related.

Hello, I am new here and happy that I have my first sale on September. 

I joined Alamy in 2010 but only one month ago or so I started to upload photos. 

All the best for all !

You've done very well to achieve a sale with only 58 images. Congrats, first of many I trust.

All the best for all !

You've done very well to achieve a sale with only 58 images. Congrats, first of many I trust.

I agree.  This is a great start Cristim.  I was surprised to see the caption spelling in Mont Blank though.  Should it be Mont Blanc or both even?  

All the best for all !

I agree.  This is a great start Cristim.  I was surprised to see the caption spelling in Mont Blank though.  Should it be Mont Blanc or both even?  

Thank you! Should be Mount Blanc, thanks for observation!

Sales for me have been dire since a good annual start with an above average April. May through to Sept was very poor but 4 good sales have dropped in over the last week including a rare $180 so perhaps looking up.

I appreciate this thread is about Sept sales but I though it might be worth mentioning an overall trend over the last few months.

Andy.

Odd month with big gaps between sales but best month since 2009! If every month was this good a be able to afford that diving holiday in Thailand. 

Forgot to add I had a $1250 sale on the last day of the month, my highest since 2009. Very positive. 

> Some folk will have had their best month ever, some their worst. Most will be somewhere in between.

Interfering with group's effort to detect if month was generally above or below average, are we??? :angry: :angry: :angry:

. . . well, if you think that posters here are so fragile that they could be influenced to not post by one light-hearted comment, then you might have a point . . . however, I believe most posters here to be a particularly robust mob, in which case my answer is "no, don't be silly".

dd

> Some folk will have had their best month ever, some their worst. Most will be somewhere in between.

Interfering with group's effort to detect if month was generally above or below average, are we??? :angry: :angry: :angry:

. . . well, if you think that posters here are so fragile that they could be influenced to not post by one light-hearted comment, then you might have a point . . . however, I believe most posters here to be a particularly robust mob, in which case my answer is "no, don't be silly".

dd

robust, yes, but we're an 'umble lot at heart, just like Mr. Heep

. .

dd

robust, yes, but we're an 'umble lot at heart, just like Mr. Heep

Very 'umble to be precise . . . and in some cases, very 'eavy too :-)

dd

6 sales for $410. 

Only had $68 cleared so I will miss out on a payment for only the second time this year.

Sales this year already better than last year, but views and zooms are a lot lower.

John

6 sales for $410. 

Only had $68 cleared so I will miss out on a payment for only the second time this year.

Sales this year already better than last year, but views and zooms are a lot lower.

John

I had noticed my views have fallen rapidly over the past few weeks even though my portfolio has got bigger (and not all are topical or seasonal)

6 sales for $410. 

John

I had noticed my views have fallen rapidly over the past few weeks even though my portfolio has got bigger (and not all are topical or seasonal)

My monthly rolling views are the lowest since Jan 2013. I've also added 1800 images since then.

John

Archived