How was your June 2024?

44 for $386 the worst result in the last year, if it should be a trend then it's over. I had similar results a few years ago with a much smaller portfolio.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

2 sales for $1.34 net. My dashboard has been almost stagnant over the past two months and I get the feeling of being phased out and heading towards 20/80! 

No further comment!!

• Love 1

2981 views.  15 zooms.  Average CTR 0.50.

5 sales for a gross total of $158.46.   Highest 124.95.   Lowest $3.77.   Average $31.69.

Worst month for many years. Things can only get better!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Seems like an age ago now but 34 for $622 gross.No biggies but the number of tiddlers seems to be reducing. Some quite decent newspaper licences. Price seem improved on recent years. New Alamy contract with newspapers perhaps? Good news if so.

Edited by Jansos
typo
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Not too good compared to recent months but partly rescued by an infringement paymemt.  11 sales - total $127.36 gross, plus $59.54 (net) for the infringement, minus $4.00 'Affiliate charge'.

• Love 1

On 30/06/2024 at 15:54, geogphotos said:

42 for $1529

All 42 sold images are on view on my homepage - I thought that might be helpful to others.

www.geographyphotos.com

I'm thinking of writing a blog about June's photography income from all sources as a  midyear snapshot of how it goes for this 'geography teacher with a camera'.

Any interest in that?

I wrote the blog post about June revenue before the forum went down. Access via my homepage ( above)

• Like 1

61 sales for $1575 gross, with 4 in the $$$ category, best $129. Also $120 "other income" so a good month.

Views 19,548; Zooms 125 CTR 0.64

Comparing Jan-Jun 2024 with Jan-June 2023,

Views down 3.7%

zooms down 13%

sale numbers down 14%

gross income down 11.2%

Average sale gross in 2023 $24.5

Average sale gross in 2024 $25.4

Kumar

• Love 2
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/06/2024 at 23:08, Foreign Export said:

bit of a shocker - 21 sales for $205

Never had so many sub $5 and sub $1 sales

I'm worried about the quantity of low dollar sales. I don't know the answer but cannot Alamy insist there is a higher lower limit? Perhaps the reason is the competition is fierce with low amount photos. I'd like to know the reason. 

1 hour ago, Prixpics said:

Perhaps the reason is the competition is fierce with low amount photos.

Very low to no priced competition is most likely the reason.  Hard to compete free or nearly free images from other sites.