Images licensed May 2024

34 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

U.K. editorial web use for low $.   BBQ in Memphis, Tennessee

usa-tennessee-memphis-central-bbq-restau

Yum.  Just yesterday, I finished eating the last of my homemade grilled baby-back ribs & baked beans I made Monday. I’m already wishing for an encore.

An elderly man once told me my beans were the best he’d ever eaten in his life, while his wife, listening, shot daggers at him with her eyes. He went back for thirds. Lucky when I cook for a crowd, I always make a big quantity.

Sorry for beating my own drum. I had baked beans many years ago from a catering company. They were so good my eyes rolled back in my head. I spent two years making baked beans trying to duplicate that taste. I finally did it by discarding all the standard ingredients I used to use (except the canned beans) & starting over.

There was nothing wrong with my old recipe, but the new one was 100 times better.

• Love 1

DPDgroup, Your delivery experts, HGV. M6 Motorway, Southbound, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

DPDgroup, Your delivery experts, HGV. M6 Motorway, Southbound, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Standard, Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.
Start: 29 May 2024
Duration: In perpetuity

High$
  • Like 2

$. A repeat seller for me.

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 10-April-2024 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

the-grand-hotel-scarborough-north-yorksh

• Love 1
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Yum.  Just yesterday, I finished eating the last of my homemade grilled baby-back ribs & baked beans I made Monday. I’m already wishing for an encore.

An elderly man once told me my beans were the best he’d ever eaten in his life, while his wife, listening, shot daggers at him with her eyes. He went back for thirds. Lucky when I cook for a crowd, I always make a big quantity.

Sorry for beating my own drum. I had baked beans many years ago from a catering company. They were so good my eyes rolled back in my head. I spent two years making baked beans trying to duplicate that taste. I finally did it by discarding all the standard ingredients I used to use (except the canned beans) & starting over.

There was nothing wrong with my old recipe, but the new one was 100 times better.

I'm a sucker for good BBQ.  Anywhere I travel south of Virginia, I look for BBQ.  I have had my fair share of bad BBQ, though.  Often too dry.  I love the classic sides of beans and slaw. 

The picture above was shot while on a newspaper travel section assignment on BBQ and music in Memphis.  I think I gained five pounds on that trip.

Posted (edited)

Just when I made a post about the rarity of a good license in a different thread, one dropped in for $$$.

I’m now a streaker.

Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only
Industry sector: Education
Start: 30 May 2024

DR471Y.jpg

This one for $

ENKT02.jpg

And this for $ plus two others, each $

FGC9E2.jpg

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

Just when I made a post about the rarity of a good license in a different thread, one dropped in for $$$.

I’m now a streaker.

DR471Y.jpg

This one for $

ENKT02.jpg

And this for $ plus two others, each $

FGC9E2.jpg

Betty, here’s my other license for the day. Same terms as yours, I believe.

exterior-front-of-chase-bank-branch-loca

• Love 2

7 hours ago, Cecile Marion said:

Betty, here’s my other license for the day. Same terms as yours, I believe.

exterior-front-of-chase-bank-branch-loca

Wonder what’s going on with Chase?

Ex RAF base at Wethersfield, shot March 2023. Quite a few from that trip have now been licensed, but this sale must be the lowest. Licensed yesterday, RM, low $.

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by client. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing. Media: Website, app and social media.

the-home-office-announced-on-the-29th-ma

• Like 1

A multiple seller - Media, design & publishing - Mid $$

Micronesian stick chart used during the Vaka migration, Te Ara Museum of Cultural Enterprise, Muri, Rarotonga, Cook Islands, Polynesia

W2KTJP.jpg

• Love 3

Three on 30th.

Wildwood restaurant High street Lincoln city 2022 

wildwood-restaurant-high-street-lincoln-

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 11 April 2024
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

low $

Helmingham Hall front entrance during classic and sports car rally 2019

helmingham-hall-front-entrance-during-cl

Start: 15 April 2024
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

low $

Old and new UK passports.

old-and-new-uk-passports-2RPR45J.jpg

Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
End: 16 April 2024
One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online.

low $$

Allan

• Love 2

Third one of the month and wasn't expecting it 

Rights Managed Country: Worldwide
$ 3.68

2J9D49B.jpg

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/FXRWH3/venice-vaporetto-to-murano-burano-and-torcello-commuters-and-tourists-FXRWH3.jpg

Inside Venice Vaporetto line 12 (public transport water bus) to Murano, Burano and Torcello.

Worldwide iQ sale Single company - multiple use editorial only print + digital use duration: Unlimited.

Upper low $$ - or lower mid $$? 😉

wim

edit: first time for this 2016 image.

Edited by wiskerke
  • Love 1

This letter was from my father, who was in the British Army, to my mother in Blackpool in the early 1940's.  He survived the war but died in 1953. It appears on recent sales but not the sales history so I know no more than low $$.

2DP0FR1.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, wiskerke said:

Worldwide iQ sale Single company - multiple use editorial only print + digital use duration: Unlimited.

Upper low $$ - or lower mid $$? 😉

wim

Same terms as yours. Same price range. Maybe the same buyer?

Worldwide iQ sale; Single company - multiple use editorial only print + digital use; Duration: Unlimited

Wife somewhere in the crowd. Image uploaded mid Feb/24

casa-mil-la-pedrera-roof-tourists-on-roo

• Love 4

Had three sales reported today. Couple of okeish $$ sales and this one for upper $.

Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.

row-of-books-about-rock-and-roll-music-m

• Love 2