Images sold in July 2023

Adnams The Red Lion pub sign Queen Street Southwold Suffolk .

adnams-the-red-lion-pub-sign-queen-stree

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.

Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use

Start: 22 July 2023

Duration: In perpetuity

$$ Low

Allan

• Love 1

Low $ EU. Coals to Newcastle....

Country: Romania ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 01-June-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
Additional Details: Romania, Editorial website

romanian-air-force-mig-21-lancer-c-jet-fighter-plane-flying-at-royal-international-air-tattoo-airshow-raf-fairford-cotswolds-uk-vintage-russian-W4E0TR.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Shot last week, lapsed Live News. RMT union strike and picket of Chiltern Railways Aylesbury National Rail Station. RM, upper $. For editorial use on publications printed by DVV Media and used on associated digital and social media platforms. Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic.

aylesbury-uk-20th-july-2023-rmt-union-st

orange-sun-setting-behind-branches-of-an

Low $ 

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes Advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 15 July 2023
Duration: Unlimited

Edited by Jay D
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Just now, Jay D said:

orange-sun-setting-behind-branches-of-an

Orange Sun setting behind branches of an olive tree. Saronida, Greece, Europe

Low $ 

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes Advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 15 July 2023
Duration: Unlimited

Thank you again Paulette 😊

Mid $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Magazines and books ;  Start: 25-July-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: Uso en una sola revista o libro (impreso y/o digital), uso interno, tirada de 2500, mundial (no incluye publicidad).

osborne-bull-spanish-icon-in-a-wind-mill

• Love 1
  • Like 1

the-interior-order-counter-with-a-single-mature-male-customer-placing-KXF1HK.jpg

This was a nice surprise this morning.  A repeat seller for a reasonable $$$ price.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/2 page
Start: 24 July 2023
Duration: In perpetuity Print Run: 5,000

• Like 2

Barnado's. Believe in children. Market Place, Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Barnado's. Believe in children. Market Place, Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 26 July 2023
End: 26 July 2033
Editorial book, Print run 3,000, Worldwide, any size, any placement

On 24/07/2023 at 11:35, Lynchpics said:

Country: Croatia ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: General business services 

swindon-wiltshire-uk-19th-february-2019-on-the-day-that-honda-has-confirmed-that-they-will-be-closing-their-car-factory-in-the-town-a-honda-car-is-pictured-as-it-approaches-swindons-famous-landmark-the-magic-roundabout-credit-lynchpicsalamy-live-news-RNEGP2.jpg

OMG! Yes I know about this roundabout. but it is still confusing.  From the sign it looks like vehicles go the wrong way round the big roundabout in the middle of the little ones.

What is magic about this roundabout?  Is it vehicles disappear when using it never to be seen again?

Allan

• Love 1

$

Print run: up to 500,000
Start: 25 July 2023
Duration: In perpetuity Any placement: Inside or cover.

adnams-butt-and-oyster-pub-pin-mill-suffolk-england-JBKP7D.jpg
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

OMG! Yes I know about this roundabout. but it is still confusing.  From the sign it looks like vehicles go the wrong way round the big roundabout in the middle of the little ones.

What is magic about this roundabout?  Is it vehicles disappear when using it never to be seen again?

Allan

I can't speak for all the 'magic roundabouts' but the one I use fairly regularly at Hemel Hempstead is long established and works well. Other 'different' roundabouts also have a road through the centre along with smart traffic lights. Where installed they have speeded up traffic flows. I wonder what next, perhaps carriageways over or under the roundabouts? Complex roundabouts may eventually be a thing of the past when all cars are electric, unless the cost is significantly reduced there could be  far less cars on the road.

24 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

$

Print run: up to 500,000
Start: 25 July 2023
Duration: In perpetuity Any placement: Inside or cover.

adnams-butt-and-oyster-pub-pin-mill-suffolk-england-JBKP7D.jpg

I often end up either at one of the outside tables or at a table by a window inside when the tide is in when I visit Pin Mill. It's a pretty popular pub.

34 minutes ago, sb photos said:

I often end up either at one of the outside tables or at a table by a window inside when the tide is in when I visit Pin Mill. It's a pretty popular pub.

Yes, ISTR the beer prices would have been pretty cheeky in a London pub!

Nothing wrong with Adnams but they (actually we) could do with some competition thereabouts.

Edited by spacecadet

Very good pub by the river. Good beer, good food but the car park is usually full and the approach road choked with lots of parked cars. Best a little off-season and mid-week. If you don't like Adnams beer, you are in the wrong county. In Suffolk, it's pretty well Green King or Adnams

2 hours ago, Robert M Estall said:

Very good pub by the river. Good beer, good food but the car park is usually full and the approach road choked with lots of parked cars. Best a little off-season and mid-week. If you don't like Adnams beer, you are in the wrong county. In Suffolk, it's pretty well Green King or Adnams

Years back I used to  park close up against a hedge by some interesting allotments on the narrow lane going down. Further down the carpark on the left as you come into Pin Mill is usually full, as is the pub carpark. Now I usually park in the village, at the free newish carpark by the pub or in a residential road on the right when heading towards Ipswich. If I'm driving I usually just have a pint of Adnams Ghost, for a 0.5% beer it tastes reasonable. When walking and photographing on the nearby NT property no one has ever tried to bill me £50.