Poor Sales in March 2022 ?

Is it just me, or are Alamy sales this month unusually poor?

My March sales are only about half the average number and a third the average value (the average based on my sales over the last 12 months).

Can Alamy sales be affected by the international geo-political situation?

1 hour ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

...and you've been moaning all month long  ... 😉

Not sure i have moaned about the fees i received this month, other then the 2nd infringement case.  I will continue highlighting the communication and decisional issues Yes, mainly because i still think Alamy can be a partner if they still want to be.   Still no reply on the request for clarification on the infringement process

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

Not sure i have moaned about the fees i received this month, other then the 2nd infringement case.  I will continue highlighting the communication and decisional issues Yes, mainly because i still think Alamy can be a partner if they still want to be.   Still no reply on the request for clarification on the infringement process

Thumbs up what you've been doing! My comment was on the positive side...

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

...and you've been moaning all month long  ... 😉

that said, point taken, probably ever since i was told to go fail QC a few times to get access to Reportage i have probably been more negative towards the operation. 

21 minutes ago, sooth said:

ctr took a steep dive.

so i'm not the only one.  i don't ever expect Alamy to update us on the work on Zoom, but mine is laughable this month. That said looking at last 6 month of zoom, only 2 have actually resulted in licences, interestingly both to the aforementioned CT

Yep, also having an abysmal month. 2nd lowest gross revenue so far in the past year and ironically 2nd highest number of sales for me (n=11).  Doesn't help morale that of 11 sales, 10 of them were via distributer including 6 for micro prices.  

On 30/03/2022 at 03:38, Stephen D said:

My March sales are only about half the average number and a third the average value (the average based on my sales over the last 12 months).

On 30/03/2022 at 03:38, Stephen D said:

1.20 dollar sale for all of March here