Images sold in August 2020

Second sale for this image. The Musee des Arts Décoratifs (Museum of Decorative Arts) next to the Tuileries and the Louvre in Paris, France.

$ - maybe the same buyer as John's. 

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 July 2020
End: 01 July 2025
Sweden, Editorial website, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

2A3X5H7.jpg

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Lori Rider said:

Second sale for this image. The Musee des Arts Décoratifs (Museum of Decorative Arts) next to the Tuileries and the Louvre in Paris, France.

$ - maybe the same buyer as John's. 

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 July 2020
End: 01 July 2025
Sweden, Editorial website, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

Yup, looks like the same buyer. They licensed two of mine, both at the same low price.

• Love 1

First of the month for me - Newspaper sale at high $$ with a weird bit at the end:

Inside & Online and in-context promotion, In-Context Digital, Online and Social Media rights included in perpetuity

cork-ireland-9th-july-2020-a-number-of-cafs-and-restaurants-in-cork-city-have-implemented-al-fresco-eating-on-reopening-after-easing-of-some-covid-19-restrictions-cafs-are-limiting-indoor-seating-and-taking-customers-names-and-phone-numbers-for-the-purposes-of-contact-tracing-credit-ag-newsalamy-live-news-2C6ET8A.jpg

• Love 2

13 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

First of the month for me - Newspaper sale at high $$ with a weird bit at the end:

Inside & Online and in-context promotion, In-Context Digital, Online and Social Media rights included in perpetuity

cork-ireland-9th-july-2020-a-number-of-cafs-and-restaurants-in-cork-city-have-implemented-al-fresco-eating-on-reopening-after-easing-of-some-covid-19-restrictions-cafs-are-limiting-indoor-seating-and-taking-customers-names-and-phone-numbers-for-the-purposes-of-contact-tracing-credit-ag-newsalamy-live-news-2C6ET8A.jpg

Is this the New York Times use?

synagogue-of-el-transito-toledo-EWC0FT.j

Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising).Includes multiple inside re-use
Start: 05 August 2020
End: 05 August 2025

Mid $$

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

I think you are fine.  I don’t think they can use the photo again, out of the context of the original use.  I believe the “in perpetuity” language is because online uses last forever.

OK, cool.  Thanks for that, Michael.  👍

2 hours ago, NYCat said:

Thanks for the hint... I found my polar bears in the Times... https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/20/climate/polar-bear-extinction.html

Paulette

Congratulations, Paulette. Yours is by far superior to the rest. This image should be an earner for you far ahead. Have you ever counted up what it has earned for you?

8 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Congratulations, Paulette. Yours is by far superior to the rest. This image should be an earner for you far ahead. Have you ever counted up what it has earned for you?

About $225 gross. My leaping polar bear is probably more. The combination of an animal people love with the newsworthiness makes it sell, I think. The articles it appears in are usually depressing. All my polar bears were doing just fine with good ice for hunting but that is not the story anyone wants to tell.

Paulette

• Love 1

Stela D, 18 Rabbit's final stela and its Zoomorphic "altar", Copan Ruins, an archaeological site of the Maya civilization Stock Photo

Usage: Single Company - Multiple editorial use only Up to 1/2 Page. Single Company - Multiple editorial use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 07 August 2020
End: 07 August 2022

Low $$

• Love 2