I am wondering if it is the change in numbering.  I noticed this morning that I had a zoom from a recent news story, but the number had truncate and the image was not displayed and the same thing when I tried to look at search results relating to that zoom.

2 minutes ago, IanDavidson said:

I am wondering if it is the change in numbering.  I noticed this morning that I had a zoom from a recent news story, but the number had truncate and the image was not displayed and the same thing when I tried to look at search results relating to that zoom.

Very likely, as soon as a change apppears, like new AIM or renumbering,  the nice to have features take a hit. Almost like there is someone juggling server capacity/load. Then again, it might just have a headache? 😉

1 hour ago, IanDavidson said:

What I was thinking as well, I suspect the coding is using only 6 digits of a 7 digit image reference and therefore not finding it!

Measures working as normal, except that for the second successive day the number of views I have recorded is less than half of what is usually a fairly consistent figure. No zooms, it gos without saying, but the low number of views is out  of character. 😕

PS. I have no idea if the last character is the correct emoji for 'puzzled' but it looks like it might be. 

• Thanks 1

Now its not working again - to be honest it's been so flaky recently I wonder how much trust we can put in it?- I mean, I think when we do see the results we may be seeing the truth but not the whole truth as it were? I would be interested to hear d=from Alamy on the current state of measures

Kumar

• Love 1