Struggling to get into Measures.

Is the system down again?

dov

Yes, it is.  That is a problem as I will not get out of bed until I have I have checked my Measures.  I could be here all day....

• Haha 6

Made me giggle, so easy to get into a routine in the morning......get up have breakfast....check measures or  vice versa 😄

Carol

• Haha 1

Measures not working here...so maybe it is time to comeback into bed 😴 ;) 

Down here as well. At least Pseudonym summary / Your images.

wim

Interesting - was off till about 10.30 UK time this . morning - then was working perfectly for a while and now not working again

Kumar

Yup, probably popped out for an energy drink and some paracetamol. 18 straight margaretas last night apparently.

• Haha 1

I am wondering if it is the change in numbering.  I noticed this morning that I had a zoom from a recent news story, but the number had truncate and the image was not displayed and the same thing when I tried to look at search results relating to that zoom.

2 minutes ago, IanDavidson said:

I am wondering if it is the change in numbering.  I noticed this morning that I had a zoom from a recent news story, but the number had truncate and the image was not displayed and the same thing when I tried to look at search results relating to that zoom.

Very likely, as soon as a change apppears, like new AIM or renumbering,  the nice to have features take a hit. Almost like there is someone juggling server capacity/load. Then again, it might just have a headache? 😉

1 hour ago, IanDavidson said:

What I was thinking as well, I suspect the coding is using only 6 digits of a 7 digit image reference and therefore not finding it!

Down for me as well :(

No measures for me this morning. 7:00 AM here.

Paulette

Posted (edited)

getting a "can't find the page" message noon Tuesday 8th.  Mostly curious to see what has caused my CTR to rise back above 1.5 instead of continuing its downwards path on the graph

Edited by Robert M Estall

Same here. AoA was available until 10 today and now all measures are down.

Tuesday is the NEW Wednesday now !

I'm OK now.

Paulette

Measures working as normal, except that for the second successive day the number of views I have recorded is less than half of what is usually a fairly consistent figure. No zooms, it gos without saying, but the low number of views is out  of character. 😕

PS. I have no idea if the last character is the correct emoji for 'puzzled' but it looks like it might be. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

It seems to be reporting half of the normal views and zooms for me.

Maybe the system is struggling to cope with the 178,330,770 images on Alamy.

Craig.

Edited by Craig Yates

Same here, zooms are a rarity for me anyway so I cant comment on that but views are definitely down the last few days 🤔

• Thanks 1

A little slow getting there but showing same zooms as the last week or so.....

Carol

Now its not working again - to be honest it's been so flaky recently I wonder how much trust we can put in it?- I mean, I think when we do see the results we may be seeing the truth but not the whole truth as it were? I would be interested to hear d=from Alamy on the current state of measures

Kumar

• Like 1

Not working again - off and on last few weeks

Nigel

Not there for me this AM.

Paulette