Images sold in June 2019 (one per day)

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

Prices have been on the low side this month, so I was happy to see this $$$ (direct, 50%) license show up today:

Good to see that $$$ sales still exist John, but maybe going the way of the dodo?

In April I drove up to Tuscaloosa Alabama, about 90 minutes from my house to get a few images of the University of Alabama.  I sold one image just two weeks after that trip and now a second image from that trip has sold.  Glad I made the drive.  

This one for PU but full price.  I seriously doubt this is hanging on someone's wall but, who knows.  Roll Tide!

University of Alabama campus entrance sign in Tuscaloosa Alabama, USA. Stock Photo

Rick

On 03/06/2019 at 23:17, Colblimp said:

I think this must be my fastest ever sale in a month - it's only the 4th and it's for $$$!  Strange bit at the end of the sale details...

claires-accessories-store-front-in-patrick-street-cork-ireland-PX7JBH.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 March 2019
End: 02 March 2019
Rights include 1 week on home/subsidiary pages on editorial website in a single article & archived rights in perpetuity (image may be used multiple times on the website providing it is used within the same context/article)

Claire's has been in the news lately, something about using asbestos in their makeup.

34 minutes ago, Thomas Kyhn said:

A $3.21 sale with a $2.24 deduction – ? (The photo is marked as exclusive.)

Check you Account Balance. Deductions are detailed.

It sound like a distributor's sale.

49 minutes ago, gvallee said:

Check you Account Balance. Deductions are detailed.

It sound like a distributor's sale.

How do you tell if it's a distributor's sale?

This is what the summary says:

Country: Worldwide; Usage: Editorial;  Media: Editorial website;  Start: 01-May-2019; End: 01-May-2024
Additional Details: Croatia, Web, One month, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

Just now, Thomas Kyhn said:

How do you tell if it's a distributor's sale?

This is what the summary says:

Country: Worldwide; Usage: Editorial;  Media: Editorial website;  Start: 01-May-2019; End: 01-May-2024
Additional Details: Croatia, Web, One month, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

No, as I said, you have to go into your 'Account Balance' in your dashboard.

Actually, seeing Croatia, I know it is.

4 minutes ago, gvallee said:

No, as I said, you have to go into your 'Account Balance' in your dashboard.

Actually, seeing Croatia, I know it is.

Right. It looks like it isn't included yet (it doesn't show up on the dashboard yet either).

3 minutes ago, Thomas Kyhn said:

Right. It looks like it isn't included yet (it doesn't show up on the dashboard yet either).

Just wait a bit. It will be there when the database updates tomorrow.

Unfortunately, it's the kind of prices you get through the distributors' scheme for countries like Croatia. 

You can opt out of the distribution scheme altogether or by country but only in April each year. 

Oops I just shot a similar Netto (=Aldi type German discounter) sign. Maybe better to not upload it. Thomas, you can have all the sales! 😁

It's not just simple signs that go for that money though:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/RJ4DBE/berlin-brandenburg-gate-berlin-brandenburger-tor-RJ4DBE.jpg

I suspect the same distributor.

Maybe not, it's $2 more. Worldwide bulk.

wim

11 hours ago, The Blinking Eye said:

Claire's has been in the news lately, something about using asbestos in their makeup.

Look on the bright side at least your face won't catch fire if its asbestos foundation cream. 😊

31 minutes ago, Thomas Kyhn said:

You were right.

Depressing isn't it? These sort of countries command tiny sales. Does it help with ranking or sink it because of tiny amounts? Who knows these days.

Gen

Archived